Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picking My Fiesta Zetec 2010 Up In A Couple Of Hours

ross1985

Well im finally going to be picking up my new fiesta zetec 2010 today, i cant wait, im, sure i will tall it a few times but oh well. is there anything i should be looking out for or listening to when driving to see if theres any problems etc? i will post pictures at the weekend.

pictures now added. i have been driving most of the day, i had a 2005 suzuki swift before and for a couple of weeks constantly stalling it i thought it was a hard car to drive for a while, but this one i have not stalled and im really enjoying driving itand playing with all the gadgets and buttons inside lol. the car has only done 1700 miles

After its first clean lol

216435_10150224679305400_575940399_9053458_7846812_n.jpg

INSIDECAR.jpg

before i cleaned it.

a.jpg

Looking forward to the pics mate...

well i have had it for the day but been working so not drove it other then to and back from work but so far i love it. my dad just made me let him take it out for a drive but obviously i had to go with him to make sure it was ok lol. i will put pictures up at the weekend if the weathers nice.

well i have had it for the day but been working so not drove it other then to and back from work but so far i love it. my dad just made me let him take it out for a drive but obviously i had to go with him to make sure it was ok lol. i will put pictures up at the weekend if the weathers nice.

lol, I was the same when my parents had a go.

Glad to hear you love it

im bumping this post as i have now put some pictures on, i didnt think i needed to start a new post, hope you like this pictures,

good shots with your canon!

HI thanks only the sedond 2 are form my canon 1000d the first one was my iPhone, hopefully if the weather is nice the weekend i will go out and spend more time taking some pics.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club