Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S - Questions.. Helppppp

Ford_Virgin

So guys, Hellooo.

Im new to the forum and been browsing this site solid looking at the photos of some fiestas! BANGIN!!

Right, ive just ordered my new Ford Fiesta Zetec S - 1.6 tdci. (bluetooth, debadged, Frozen white colour)

Sadly i didnt know about the "street pack" being an extra option. Can this be added after? So upgrade to Tints/17" wheels after ive got the car?

I want to stick my old bass amp/box in the boot, is there an option to connect this to the ford fiesta default dash sound system.

I want to powder coat the alloy wheels to a black type colour.. any links around wolverhampton/birmingham area?

The above two questions being the most important.. Im so excited to pick the car up next week. Wanna do subtle upgrade to make it more sexy and will upload pics.

Nick :)

Sadly i didnt know about the "street pack" being an extra option. Can this be added after? So upgrade to Tints/17" wheels after ive got the car?

The Streetpack isn't an option any more on diesels. Nothing to stop you buying the wheels and tinting your windows. Wheel are around £600 from Ford though... (and I think you need some sort of rack limiter to stop the wheels scrubbing?)

Welcome to FOC Nick, looking forward to the pics

Paul.

I bought my car standard zetec, after i tinted the windows (£100) bought front and real bumper spoiler lip and roof spoiler from eBay (120) painted (£150) second hand zetec s 17" alloys from eBay (£200)

and all fitted by myself...

Ive got the kit on already i presume, the spoiler and skirts etc... because its the Zetec S.. I was just wondering about the wheels and tints, if the option isnt there with Ford to get "street pack" then just do it myself you reckon?

The Sport comes without sideskirts, only front spoilerlip and other type diffuser + 2 corner pieces.

correction, this is the case in Belgium, in UK they are standard

Sounds like a made the wrong decision... I expected something like the pic below??.....sounds like im far from it?

ford_fiesta_zetec-s_mountune_2009_021.jpg

go back, and ask them, i don`t think it is impossible to be done...

go back, and ask them, i don`t think it is impossible to do...

Some of the guys above are saying that they dont give the option on the diesels no more?... also if i wanted to upgrade to the street pack, its just the privacy glass and wheels isnt it..?

I guess i find out in the morning when i go down... I dont think im gna get to sleep 2nite :(

Im getting married in two months.. last thing i can afford is alloys and tints lol..

Lets c what Kelly over at Ford says tomorrow.. can you link amp/bass box to ford sound dashboard.

Sounds like a made the wrong decision... I expected something like the pic below??.....sounds like im far from it?

ford_fiesta_zetec-s_mountune_2009_021.jpg

You will get the spoilers front & rear and sideskirts but not the wheels and tinted windows. You could do it cheaper I would imagine than getting them done at the factory although I think the windows aren't tinted with film at the factory they are made with the tint in, but could be wrong on that. Check E bay out for wheels and there's many a place for tinting.

I couldn't afford the street pack but I am saving for the spoiler atm :)

As it was pointed out to me, the street pack is a lot cheaper on the wheels than buying after, and you get tinted windows, as the cost of the car includes the standard wheels, so if you add the street pack, they get the wheels back, and you pay for the standard wheels and the streetpack!

The Sport comes without sideskirts, only front spoilerlip and other type diffuser + 2 corner pieces.

That's in Belgium. In the UK the Zetec-S comes with side skirts.

Ive changed my order to a 1.6 tdci Titanium.. with body kit on top.. I have been told, it will look like the Zetec S... will it?

Read privacy glass comes as normal, but my wheels are still 16 crappy ones...

Or shall i just go with the 1.6 petrol and get the street pack ?

It will look the same apart from Zetec-S is 10mm lower as standard.

Ive changed my order to a 1.6 tdci Titanium.. with body kit on top.. I have been told, it will look like the Zetec S... will it?

Read privacy glass comes as normal, but my wheels are still 16 crappy ones...

Or shall i just go with the 1.6 petrol and get the street pack ?

It will look like this, plus you get the added extras such as cruise control, auto headlamps, auto wipers, rear Speakers, EATC, powerfold mirrors, bluetooth & USB and the option of the Key Free system which is probably the best thing on mine.

2687262-1.jpg

2687262-2.jpg

inath, your profile pic.. is that what im getting then basically.. your on the same spec as me im taking?

How do i view your car in full for better detail and have you got more images..?

inath, your profile pic.. is that what im getting then basically.. your on the same spec as me im taking?

How do i view your car in full for better detail and have you got more images..?

Dress up kit is "Front, rear and side skirts, unique lower bumper grille and rear spolier" Not sure what wheels you get?

Pics of my car can be seen here - but that is Zetec S not Titanium.

The pic uploaded above by Keith is what i will get then i guess.. its exactly the same wheels aswell..

So Nath what your saying is that the Zetec s 1.6 tdci body is exactly the same to keiths pic bar the wheels and the car being 10mm lowered

So in effect all i gotta do is concetrate on the wheels really, maybe upgrade to 17s or just powder coat these 16s to black?

Every Fiesta is the same shape, the body kit makes it different!

The Titanium with kit will look the same except for the chrome and sitting higher, of and not as quick too ;)

I thought the engines you got in the !Removed! where the same as the ZS?

It is. Maybe it's the aluminium foot pedals that made it feel faster? :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club