Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New Ford Focus.

bottletree

So I've seen the adverts and looked at many reviews on Youtube.It looks a great car imo. I love the parking assistance and safety break when collision at low speed is imminent. Traffic sign reading sensor is fantastic. I would love the Titanium X model. It has all these features.

What do others think?

So I've seen the adverts and looked at many reviews on Youtube.It looks a great car imo. I love the parking assistance and safety break when collision at low speed is imminent. Traffic sign reading sensor is fantastic. I would love the Titanium X model. It has all these features.

What do others think?

we shall see how long it takes foer one of the hundred sensors to break lol way too much junk to go wrong god ford dealers cant get the basic diagnostics right never mind the more complicated i dont ike these sensors simply because it makes people lazy assuming the car will do stuff for them bmw tested many features and werent happy at the failure rate yet ford have gone ahead with it grill vents that close themselves......not for me im afraid but each to there own for a ford its over priced ide rather wait and see how reliable it turns out to be first

we shall see how long it takes foer one of the hundred sensors to break lol way too much junk to go wrong god ford dealers cant get the basic diagnostics right never mind the more complicated i dont ike these sensors simply because it makes people lazy assuming the car will do stuff for them bmw tested many features and werent happy at the failure rate yet ford have gone ahead with it grill vents that close themselves......not for me im afraid but each to there own for a ford its over priced ide rather wait and see how reliable it turns out to be first

I've seen the new Focus (my neighbour has one) and it looks great. My Titanuim has lots of features/gadgets, so did my last Ford and the one before that and I've never had any problems with any of them - maybe I'm just lucky ;)

What do others think?

I've watched loads of youtube vids on it too. I'm obsessed with it, I've been checked this Focus area of the forum every week or so waiting for a new focus owner to post a review and plently of pics, but unless I've missed it there hasn't really been one? :unsure: :(

Thats cos those of us who are on here are all aware we shouldnt buy it until its 6 months old, and the recalls have been started ;) lol, as well as that, no new owners have come forward yet, because anyone that has had any problems with it, is spending all their time arguing with the dealer, that they havent thought about coming to tell us all about it ;)

I think its too fiesta like now, is it me or are Fords all starting to look like the Fiesta...?

Fiesta first, then the KA looked like the new fiesta, now the Focus looks like the new Fiesta...

Thats cos those of us who are on here are all aware we shouldnt buy it until its 6 months old, and the recalls have been started ;) lol, as well as that, no new owners have come forward yet, because anyone that has had any problems with it, is spending all their time arguing with the dealer, that they havent thought about coming to tell us all about it ;)

I think its too fiesta like now, is it me or are Fords all starting to look like the Fiesta...?

Fiesta first, then the KA looked like the new fiesta, now the Focus looks like the new Fiesta...

lol I see,

and yeah everything new is looking slightly more like the fiesta - they can't improve on perfection you see ;)

Oh yeah it's definitely a Fiesta on steriods. I love the look of the fiesta.Think they have styled it beautifully. If the new Focus holds up ok for the next 3 to 4 years i will have one of them. The price will have dropped massively for the titanium model hopefully.

The new focus is a dream to drive. Get the 1.6tdci really good engine. If you buy titanium get the 18" alloys otherwise it looks poo. Even the standard zetec wheels are better than standard titanium alloys. The only fault that is on the car is on 1.6 petrol not including Ecoboost. Tin fuel pump never turns off and this drains the battery. This fault was found a few weeks after It was launched and for a while there was no fix for this for a while. Also as a note this was only a fault on the first batch to hit showrooms the rest are fine

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club