Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting Windows Tinted On Fiesta Zetec 2010

ross1985

Hi i have booked my car in to have its windows tinted in 2 weeks time, they didnt ask on the phone what shades i wanted so i guess i will pick when im there? can someone give me some advice on what shades(name of tint)to get and what look the best? or give me some exmples of your cars. thanks

they more than likely ask you when you arrive. i got my focus's rears done for £140...i beleive its dark smoke aka 20% light through

it all depends on what you like:

Limo: stating the obvious, cant see in and difficult to see out at night.

dark smoke: allows 20% light

light smoke: allows more than 20% light

here some piccys of my car:

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/members/john_h-78182/albums/john_h-new-focus-7/

for a selection of tints please see:

http://northeastwindowtinting.co.uk/Tintselection.aspx

for actual piccys of other cars and what they look like:

http://northeastwindowtinting.co.uk/sitemap.aspx

hope this helps you.

great thanks for the information, i have put in to have the fronts done too but im now thinking maybe i will just have the backs done, what do you think both or just the backs, im looking for a medium on the backs, im not looking at the limo as i dont want it that dark and dont want to struggle seeing out the back. john the link to your car pics didnt work but the others did. thanks.

apologies, i wasnt aware that you needed to register to view them... ill get some on photobucket.

also a point to note, if you were to get your fronts done, you will have to make sure they allow 70% of light through as the police have an eppi fit if not.

yeah i had a look at some posts on here about the fronts, i think i might just go for the backs not sure if the fronts would make it look any better then just having the backs done.

thanks for taking the time to sort some pics out for me.

I believe the front are slightly tinted from the factory - any more and you could push it over legal limit so I'd leave it.

yeah thought they were slightly tinted already, ok i will just have to backs done, i did tell them i would probably have the fronts done too but i will just say i changed my mind when i get there. so if i want the medium tint for the backs i just ask for dark smoke which allows 20% light ?

yeah 20%, which i have, is the more common one you see on cars. its dark but you can still see out and people can see in...just.

when i get the chance ill post up photo links....work pcs block them.

yeah 20%, which i have, is the more common one you see on cars. its dark but you can still see out and people can see in...just.

when i get the chance ill post up photo links....work pcs block them.

thanks for that look forward to seeing the pictures.

still no pics? it would be nice to see a few to see how they look. as im getting them done saturday.