Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Want To Buy A Body Kit And Tinted Windows For My Fiesta

FiestaFever

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to buy and fit tinted windows and a body kit to my fiesta, I have been searching around the internet over the past few days and I am struggling to find much for it, its a 10 plate so its a pretty new car aswel

if anyone can help me I would be grateful, thanks

dont think you can buy the privacy glass for the fiesta,probably easiest way is to get them tinted

regarding the full dress up kit for the fiesta will be very costly as a aftermarket fit,been told best part of £2,000 to get full kit fitted and sprayed to match car which would be a pain as sprayer will have to blend it into your vehicle

heres some pricing quickly found online

rear spoiler £200

rear diffuser £200

front lip £170

sideskirts £230

grill £160

Alright yeah, I was thinking of getting them tinted anyways, and yeah I wasn't going to buy the full body kit as it is to expensive, was goint to buy one bit at a time really

Keep an eye out on eBay and check local scrappy's for parts too, should be a lot cheaper if you're lucky enough to find them.