Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Fiesta

Tato

I'm gonna wait till car is done to the level I want it, then get a close friend to take it out on a photograph session :D

IMAG0680.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Good one :D

I've travelled the length of the UK in the last two weeks. Here are a couple of pictures from my travels!

gallery_6648_164_103797.jpg

gallery_6648_164_6700.jpg

• Like 2

I've travelled the length of the UK in the last two weeks. Here are a couple of pictures from my travels!

Both great shots, especially that second one.

How did the fiesta hold up on such a road trip? Comfy/roomy enough?

Both great shots, especially that second one.

How did the fiesta hold up on such a road trip? Comfy/roomy enough?

Thanks. Motorway performance was good, the lack of cruise control on the Zetec S is a big omission though! I have the Zetec S leather seats which are very comfy and the boot swallowed all of the luggage well.

Thanks. Motorway performance was good, the lack of cruise control on the Zetec S is a big omission though! I have the Zetec S leather seats which are very comfy and the boot swallowed all of the luggage well.

That's good news because I am also planning to take her for a few longer trips :D

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Great shots!

• 2 weeks later...

Favourite photo of my Fiesta

35b49ed3.jpg?t=1288210994

One from the rear just to be different

8d9720e5.jpg?t=1288210709

This is the best I can do till 3rd September!!!!

n2zh8y.jpg

Do you have any pics of the interior? I've ordered the leather on my Zetec S, but have never actually seen it on another car. Having done a longish trip in the pool car Fiesta Edge TDCI today, I think not being able to vet cruise on the Zetec S is a bit silly. That's the one thing I'm really going to miss.

Just a quick photo of some seat covers I had made in china. Looks pretty spesh, right? :D

gallery_6631_109_1060.jpg

3ebee70c.jpg

dab8f698.jpg

Shiny Shiny! Want to clean my car? haha

Favourite photo of my Fiesta

I was just about to say that would make an excellent profile pic - great minds eh....

:)

This is the best I can do till 3rd September!!!!

Ooo a 2012 Titanium. Looks good in white, especially against the privacy glass. Loving the new Titanium alloys too.

The wait killing you yet?

Paul

Do you have any pics of the interior? I've ordered the leather on my Zetec S, but have never actually seen it on another car. Having done a longish trip in the pool car Fiesta Edge TDCI today, I think not being able to vet cruise on the Zetec S is a bit silly. That's the one thing I'm really going to miss.

Here's the best photo pf my Zetec S interior I have at the moment

interior.jpg

I was just about to say that would make an excellent profile pic - great minds eh....

:)

Its been my dp for a while hehe :)

Its been my dp for a while hehe :)

Oh, I must have always been distracted by your funky signature pic and not noticed the profile one :unsure: lol

Ooo a 2012 Titanium. Looks good in white, especially against the privacy glass. Loving the new Titanium alloys too.

The wait killing you yet?

Paul

Yep, wait killing me!! Especially as I sat in it on Wednesday just to see what it was like.

Going back to take some more photos today (Friday) if weather clears up!!

Ian

Oh, I must have always been distracted by your funky signature pic and not noticed the profile one :unsure: lol

Haha! someone on here did it for me on here, I cant remember who was quite a while ago

Just a quick photo of some seat covers I had made in china. Looks pretty spesh, right? :D

gallery_6631_109_1060.jpg

What the....?

LOL :lol:

What the....?

LOL :lol:

The seat covers are just black and White, the panda head cushions just top the whole thing off! :D

I have been tempted to duck out of sight at traffic lights so anyone looking in will have a bit of a surprise.

Yep, wait killing me!! Especially as I sat in it on Wednesday just to see what it was like.

Going back to take some more photos today (Friday) if weather clears up!!

Ian

If your cars in dealers.ready, why can't you pick it up early? Or wanting to wait till 61 plate coming out? I couldn't wait that long and just got mine as soon as it was done :D done 1900 miles in 17 days so far lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club