Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Fiesta

Tato

I'm on my office PC now, and here is a better picture of my MK4 Fiesta Ghia.

Picture1154.jpg

I hope to take a few new pictures today but time was against me so here's a couple of 'old' ones...

B)

Fiesta-Front.jpg

B)

Fiesta-rear.jpg

and one black and white conversion...

B)

Fiesta-black-white.jpg

I hope to take a few new pictures today but time was against me so here's a couple of 'old' ones...

Fiesta-Front.jpg

Wheres the car? I just see a picture of a mirror. ;)

Awesome pics. Your fiesta looks stunningly high end

B)

Fiesta-Front.jpg

B)

Fiesta-rear.jpg

and one black and white conversion...

B)

Fiesta-black-white.jpg

These images are excellent.

Are they as shot, is the detailing so good it makes the photo, or is this just your undoubted photographic skills?

Once again guys, thanks for sharing!

Cyb, cool pics mate!

These images are excellent.

Are they as shot, is the detailing so good it makes the photo, or is this just your undoubted photographic skills?

thanks all

- my undoubted photographic skills and an high understandingly of the good processing of camera Raw files. :) B)

thanks all

- my undoubted photographic skills and an high understandingly of the good processing of camera Raw files. :) B)

Hmmm...RAW...even better mate :)

Is your car on coilovers cos that's loooooowwww!!! :o

yes "sem" it's on AP racing coilovers, wound down to the front as much as it will go, rear is down 75mm and front 93-95mm :)

This is my new Fiesta 1.4 Titanium (2012 spec) in Frozen White, just 1 week (and 140 miles) old.

Nice car all round!

Need to learn how to detail properly now!!

2quu684.jpg

I strongly recommend either H&R springs 50mm or full set of coilovers to make your cars stance look alot sportier, top end range model with a sporty touch would look brilliant. Happy motoring!! :)

yes "sem" it's on AP racing coilovers, wound down to the front as much as it will go, rear is down 75mm and front 93-95mm :)

Very nice Paul, very nice!!

2quu684.jpg

I like that how it is. The white titaniums have quite a classy yet fashionable look going on.

Nice car :)

The white titaniums have quite a classy yet fashionable look going on.

Thank you Paul :D

By the way, I think I will stick to the original springs...considering the road ;)

Now with added 'Can't see me windows'.....not the bestest ,but she's mine and I love 'er !! IMAG0098.jpg

Edited by Uncle Fester

Now with added 'Can't see me windows'.....not the bestest ,but she's mine and I love 'er !! IMAG0098.jpg

Very nice! B)

Love those alloys! :ph34r:

Neither its from a Polar Ford garage and they got it from Enterprise rent-a-car.

I get told "its stupid to buy an ex rental" but I worked for Arnold Clark and they got a lot of cars from enterprise and they were in better nick than the supposed fully maintained motability cars 9 times out of 10.

Ah, i forgot about enterprise, i test drove one of those.

you're probably right, mines ex-motability on an 09 and was missing a service... the garage did it, but thats not the point.

only didnt go for the enterprise one due to no quickclear and it being £500 more...

Mine as it currently stands :)

248888_1761425275171_1225241265_31467024_7081073_n.jpg

410ece20.jpg

Thanks for sharing mate!

Car looks nice!

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning everybody! Something new?...

I was just thinking the other day I hadn't seen this thread for a while

I posted a few pics up in a new car thread a while ago, but I'll chuck them up here too....

2012 spec Zetec S with full leather, bluetooth / USB, interior pack 1 and keyless start. I've been enjoying the heated seats over the last couple of days! Although, I am starting to regret getting a white car now the weather is turning; grotty weather and car cleaning OCD are not a good combination! After a rather mucky trip to Chester yesterday, I had an early finish today so I cleaned the car....

DSC03472.jpg

DSC03474.jpg

DSC03488.jpg

Apologies for ignoring the rules about one picture only....

Well, don't worry, actually there is no rule, at least not one that I know of...as many pictures, the better :)

Cheers mate!

You've sensibly removed your plate from your signature Sam - but we get it on your pics...

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club