Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil Cap

lewyd_123

Hey There,

This is gona sound really stupid 2 u lot but how the hell do i remove my oil cap? :unsure:

My last car was just a srew cap and the cap on my fiesta looks sealed down. I would rather look dumb than break it off, any help wud be much appreciated. Oh and feel free 2 giv me a caining.

Cheers

Hey There,

This is gona sound really stupid 2 u lot but how the hell do i remove my oil cap? :unsure:

My last car was just a srew cap and the cap on my fiesta looks sealed down. I would rather look dumb than break it off, any help wud be much appreciated. Oh and feel free 2 giv me a caining.

Cheers

Try 45 degree turn anticlockwise and lift it.( it may be tight so don't be shy ) failing that the handbook should say. ( can't check mine just now as my son has it at work! )

Hey There,

Cheers

you not the only one bud and i couldn't find the power point/ashtray :rolleyes::blink::lol: