Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Less Than 48Hrs To Go

Titanium langs

Well with less than 48hrs to pickup time got a few pics finally of the new motor,already PDI'd just got to be fully valeted wednesday am ready for 2pm pickup

Still looking at getting rid of the rest of the chrome on it,fog lamps are due to be resprayed in a week or so after had a few miles under its belt

Rear wiper coming off at weekend and rear view camera going in its place with screen going somewhere on the dash at front,might even have a camera on the front,not for parking just to see driving style

Dont much like the alloys at the moment,thinking of having them powder coated but not sure on the colour as yet,any ideas and any photoshoppers want a play feel free to have a go

IMAG0347.jpg

already debadged and looks awesome

IMAG0346.jpg

front view without its plates

IMAG0350.jpg

Nice colour, still haven't seen one of that colour in the flesh!

Kind of looks sea grey in the shade, but a lot more blue in the light, I like it!

Looks good mate! Really like the colour :)

When you get the car could you put up some close up pics of the new wheels..haven't properly seen them yet and they're what will be on mine

Cheers

Looks lovely B) two days until I get my Titanium too.

Colour looks different depending on light and angle,some it looks very bluey and others looks more grey

heres a shot of the front for you m8

IMAG0348.jpg

Thanks mate..they look good!

I'm really liking Midnight Sky! I like how the colour seems to change in different lights..contemplating changing what colour to have now ;)

You'll have to get some shots and night shots of the sony radio too if you get the chance - must admit that is one of the main reasons I'm going for a Titanium and not a ZS

m8 its coming with the illuminated gear stick and illuminated fiesta scuff plates also

i was tempted by getting a ZS but when spec'd it up the titanium was by far a better buy,and considering you can lower the suspension on the titanium it was a no brainer really

not been this excited in years about getting a new car,just something about the fiesta at the moment,probably that it is a similiar shape to the citreon C4 coupe had 4 yrs ago,now that was a nice driving car

If youve got Keyless entry on this car too this is sounding like the exact same spec that I'm going for :D

I wasn't really sure about the interior pack 2 but I just think if you're going to get a new car you may aswell go all out on it and get what you want! I think they look sweet :)

How long have you been waiting for it? I'm excited and I haven't even placed my order yet! :blink: that will be done within the next few weeks..

yep keyless entry on there as well

ordered it on 10th march,built on 7th april,delivered to dealer on 19th april,picking up on the 27th

approx 6 weeks from order to pick up is not bad for ford,heard horror stories of waits upto 4-5 months on some models

That's not too bad then..I was worried it was going to be months to wait for it as it would be heavily specced but if its only taking that sort of time I might have to wait until June time to order as I can't get it until September and I know they shut down production in August..

Looking forward to all the pics :)

yep keyless entry on there as well

ordered it on 10th march,built on 7th april,delivered to dealer on 19th april,picking up on the 27th

approx 6 weeks from order to pick up is not bad for ford,heard horror stories of waits upto 4-5 months on some models

My Titanuim took about 6 weeks to arrive from order and I was really pleased because I have no patience :wacko: Perhaps Ford are keen to get 11 plates on the road asap

Yeah they probably are..I have seen quite a few 11 plate fiestas now..although hopefully by the time I get mine it will be one of the first few 61 plates to be out and about :) not that it will be for long as the private plate will be going on soon after :)

You got any more pics of the Sony stereo Londongirl8?

Yeah they probably are..I have seen quite a few 11 plate fiestas now..although hopefully by the time I get mine it will be one of the first few 61 plates to be out and about :) not that it will be for long as the private plate will be going on soon after :)

You got any more pics of the Sony stereo Londongirl8?

Sorry I'm rubbish and taking & posting pics but I did post a pic of my new stereo illuminated at night - you can see it in the FoC Photo Gallery under Ford Fiesta. Take a look - I think it looks great but I am biased :D

I must admit the Sony Stereo looks ace in the dark! I noticed that the display screen on your titanium is blue and others I have seen are red...

Is there a setting to change this or is that how some are coming now? ;)

Nice car! I quite like that colour and love those new titanium alloys.

I must admit the Sony Stereo looks ace in the dark! I noticed that the display screen on your titanium is blue and others I have seen are red...

I don't think theres a setting no, just the Sony stereo comes with a white text screen rather than the standard orange/red text:

IMG_0095.jpg

Paul.

oh...That's how it came - I didn't change anything. You'll love it when you get yours ;)

Oh right - thats ok then..it'll go with the blue exterior of mine haha B) I'm sure I will love it..

I'm placing my order once I get back off holiday - which is at the end of May :( aaaages away though :unsure: