Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Change Temperature Display To Celsius

ironhammer

focus zetec 1.8 2008, how can i change the display to show miles AND the temp in celsius. Can set to have either metric or imperial, not a mixture of both.

With the car stationary, scroll through the trip computers menus you will fidn the setup menu in there, press the button to access the menu, and scroll till you find "units" (I think thats what it is - then you have metric and imperial. scroll down and tick the other one, and there you have it :) - sorry for the vague description and if the menu names are wrong, I have been without the focus for about a month or more, so I cant quite remember them.

With the car stationary, scroll through the trip computers menus you will fidn the setup menu in there, press the button to access the menu, and scroll till you find "units" (I think thats what it is - then you have metric and imperial. scroll down and tick the other one, and there you have it :) - sorry for the vague description and if the menu names are wrong, I have been without the focus for about a month or more, so I cant quite remember them.

What he is trying to say is he can change to metric or imperial, but it does not change the tempurature. To do this, all you need to do is scroll through till you reach the tempurature reading and once on the screen press and hold the button in till it changes to celcious.

oops - should have read the post a few times! - That one caught me out before, I spent a few days trying to work it out, resetting the ECU amongst other things!

oops - should have read the post a few times! - That one caught me out before, I spent a few days trying to work it out, resetting the ECU amongst other things!

Think this has caught a few people out including me. Was scratching my head for a while wondering why it wasn't changing.

Think this has caught a few people out including me. Was scratching my head for a while wondering why it wasn't changing.

cheers thanks for all your help, sorted

• 2 weeks later...

What he is trying to say is he can change to metric or imperial, but it does not change the tempurature. To do this, all you need to do is scroll through till you reach the tempurature reading and once on the screen press and hold the button in till it changes to celcious.

Just tried this out today and it works. Perfect!!

I almost thought that it couldnt be changed...Thanks for the Info.

• 9 years later...

Select in the trip unit to display outdoor temp, then press and hold reset, it changes the default display unit between farenheit/celsius no matter the default measure unit setting in metric or imperial.

e58941559ed17ff8aff36a67e04d5c37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club