Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Instrument Lights

scott

Hi everyone, Im in need of some advice please. A few of my bulbs have recently failed behind my speedo & fuel gauge, can anyone help with telling how i can remove the clocks so i can replace the bulbs? also what type and how many to renew a full set? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks, Scott :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, Im in need of some advice please. A few of my bulbs have recently failed behind my speedo & fuel gauge, can anyone help with telling how i can remove the clocks so i can replace the bulbs? also what type and how many to renew a full set? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks, Scott :(

If you post your query here http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/showtopic.php?tid/791401/ I'm sure someone will give you an answer

• 1 month later...

Bought mondeo zetec just after xmas and had same prob.

Figured it though. Hope this helps

zetec = near steering column, below dash you will see a black plastic covering. This needs to be removed via 4 x screws.

2 x situated each side of steering column and 2 x hidden behind the leather/material covering on steering column. then just ease out dash and swap bulbs. Not fantastic explanation but find the four screws and your sailing.

older mondeo = same 4x screws (poss x5) but 2x up under top part of dashboard and 2x/3x (cannot remember) in view in front or behind buttons that operate hazards or window heaters. These can be removed with flat screw driver carefully.

be careful but methodic and you can achieve anything.. good luck hope this helps some

if anybody can explain this better please try

Sounds ok to me, couldnt put it much clearer pal. Can second the Mondeo link too. Good group of blokes, I should know, I'm one of them lol

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club