$(KGrHqN,!hEE1hJbRw7hBNdMz3Hmyg~~_12.JPG

I thought the picture of the road was the view from the rear view camera

ahh I get it.

$(KGrHqN,!hEE1hJbRw7hBNdMz3Hmyg~~_12.JPG

I thought the picture of the road was the view from the rear view camera

Interesting right? :D

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

I'm putting my rear cam, but when i connect to rear light i can't get video on my screen, just "black interferences" with NO SIGNAL, if i connect to 12v lighter wires, it runs ok.

I can't see any guide about this, someone can help me? Because i dont want to get my cam running all time, with the car stopped or not.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

can i ask Shotgun Bri, did your fiesta come with reverse sensors. i was told i didn't need them as the camera came with guidelines. these guidelines don't come on. Ford now saying i needed the sensors.

Thanks in advance

Andy

can i ask Shotgun Bri, did your fiesta come with reverse sensors. i was told i didn't need them as the camera came with guidelines. these guidelines don't come on. Ford now saying i needed the sensors.

Thanks in advance

Andy

I have a 2013 Titanium with camera and rear sensors.

Without sensors you can switch the guide lines on and off using one of the four function buttons at the bottom of the Sony head unit (as well as zoom the camera in and out)

With sensors you can switch on a grid of additional transparent blocks within the display that show how close each sensor is getting to an object.

Sensor and camera combination are proving far more useful than I imagined having been driving for 30 years without either! :)

thanks for the reply Tom, this is what we have been telling Ford in Warrington but they are having none of it. They claim it will only work with the sensors. the guidelines flicker on but only for a split second.

thanks for the reply Tom, this is what we have been telling Ford in Warrington but they are having none of it. They claim it will only work with the sensors. the guidelines flicker on but only for a split second.

Have a look at pages 124 to 126 of the manual supplied with car (assuming its the same as mine)

These clearly show what to expect from the camera with and without sensors.

Have a look at pages 124 to 126 of the manual supplied with car (assuming its the same as mine)

These clearly show what to expect from the camera with and without sensors.

thanks for the information, on my dads car you can zoom but the guide button won't do anything. he has no guidelines on his screen?

• 2 years later...

Just bought a fiesta titanium 2014.......can anyone tell me if i can fit a reverse camera to the head unit ( sony head unit with sat nav ) thanks paul

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club