Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powerflex Bushes For Mk7 Fiesta Being Launched In A Couple Of Weeks

kabz77

Guys - for all you guys that have lowered your car with springs, coilovers etc you need to think about upgrading the bushes too. I've been nagging Powerflex for the last few months about when a bush kit will be avialble for the mk7 Fez and was kept being told, very soon, watch the website for launch date etc.

Well, finally the kit is nearly done, James's exact words are:

Fri 13th May - 'We're just testing the new parts.....This is the lower wishbone bushes with castor adjustments and anti roll bar bushes. We are re-inspecting the vehicle next week so hopefully we'll be able to sign off parts and release them'

Powerflex will make an announcement on their website next week.

Thank you

Seems a bit weird seeing as i've had them on my mk7 for months!

lol Ben how you doing

Hmmmm that is weird.

Ben - where did you buy your bushes from? Powerflex have told me that they dont have any of the front bushes available for the mk7. Are you telling me you have the two bushes for the front wish bone as well as the bushes for the anti roll bar kit fitted to your car? Would you know the PF catalogue number for the various bushes and where did you buy them from?

Apologies for the questions but Powerflex are telling me that apart for the rear beam mount kit thats available there isn't anything else.

Mine were sourced directly from Powerflex by PJE per4mance, i'll see if I can dig up some pics of the packaging and see if there are catalogue numbers, might be some pics in my project thread on zsoc. I have the rear beam done and the front lower wishbones done, ARB kit was not available at the time I ordered. It is a bit weird is that!

They're brilliant, especially with coilovers fitted!

Ben.

Same as b3njy, I have had mine on for weeks and I also bought them from PJE per4mance aswell. As mentioned the tighten up the suspension a treat and improve steering.

I also bought my kit from PJE Performance, but only the REAR BEAM KIT and the front lower wishbone kit, POwerflex are still to do a kit for the anti roll bar and the front rear wishbone.

My car was used to test out the the Front Arm Rear Bush last friday.

Powerflex already had the Front Arm Front Bush, the Front Anti Roll Bar To Chassis Bush and the Rear Beam To Chassis Bush available, but not the Front Arm Rear Bush.

Paul, the Design & Development Manager, has just updated the website with the new bushes, which some of customers had already put orders in for.

http://www.powerflex.co.uk/products/Fiesta+Mk7+07-08--2654/1.html

I have had all 3 sets of the front bushes replaced.

And am very impressed with the results, the front of the car was noticeably more direct when going in to turns and there was a LOT less flex in the suspension.

Results were as expected, but I have never had uprated bushes fitted to a car so didn't realise how much difference they would make.

ben have you had the lot? i.e. the adjustable caster on the front wishbone too? how did you know what to set it too?

i'll be buying the lot but a bit dubious about that one as it'd prob do more bad then good if not set properly :(

Yes, have got the front three sets

I don't know what it was set to as it was fitted by powerflex

hmmmmm, interesting. will have to look into it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club