Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Asia/australian Grill

iNath

Are they a direct fit - when they are side by side they look slightly different shape?

Are they a direct fit - when they are side by side they look slightly different shape?

If anything a teeny bit too small in height but stretches in to place.

If the price is right i'd be interested in them

The company won't make two molds that are slightly different for the car. I think all the body panels are completely interchangeable for the same version all over the world. It's ok if some of you guys need my help, but I'm not sure about the shipping and tax, and I can't do massive quantities since I dont have much spare time, beg your understanding. If you're interested feel free to PM me. Cheers~

Regarding to the look, I think that grill is ok for Asian cars cause we don't have the body kit with front/rear spoilers and side skirts for the sport version until MY2011, if you add it to a front bumper that already got a spoiler will make it a bit over. Actually I think your Zetec S with only the spoiler has just the right look. My 2 cents~

Considereding buying one of these look not too bad actually... :rolleyes:

Pics as promised - now sprayed Frozen White :)

imag0291t.jpg

imag0292pz.jpg

C&C welcome as always.

• Like 1

That looks great Nath, Good job!

Yeah looks really sharp, great mod !

Nice one Nath looks really nice mate.

• 1 year later...

Hey,

how much would it cost to get one of these from you???

cheers

James

Hi, I do alot of work in China (not sure when my next trip is). If auw12 could let me know where he's seen them at that price, when I'm next there I'll buy a few and have them shipped back through work.

This is my grill

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4421/imagesvy.jpg

• 3 months later...

I'd buy a grill if there was one at a decent price, one on eBay for £65 + £12 postage, I'd pay that but postage is a bit steep!

I don't sell them anymore but £77 is a good price considering your other option is European Parts who charge £120 plus postage...

After seing the grille fitted to your Fiesta i decided i wanted one lucky enough i won one on eBay for £55.00, its of to the paint shop this week, i am also going for the colour coded bits in the grille, looks good to me.

were did you get the led lighs from they look nice.

• 7 months later...

how you remove the chrome plastic cover from the grill? need to do it from behind?

The grill looks very nice, certainly better than standard, I would be interested in buying one! :)

• 2 years later...

Where is everyone buying these from but at a cheap price and can you buy aftermarket cheaper ones?