Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Few Led Ideas

Harvey19

poorly done, but that could be decent

• 1 month later...

So how do I have led under my rear speakers?

I ran the wire up behind the pillars and across to the top of the a pillars then to the middle of the car next to the wiring plug for the interior light

I would love to try and do some custom ones for the door handles, but not them cheep stuff what you get from Halfords. It would need to be like the ones on the BMW's

Here is the one's on my dad's M3, you can't really see the light well but you can slighty see it by the handle. I will try and get some decent ones soon

E92M3Detail2001.jpg

And maybe use the 24LED number plater lights for under the dash :D

IMG_2743.jpg

Here is the one's on my dad's M3

One of your dads?...how many does he own :D

One of your dads?...how many does he own :D

two, He has a E92 Dakar yellow M3 Coupe Edition with the Double Clutch Transmission F1 Gearbox and EDC. Then he has a E46 M3 Convertible in Laguna Seca Blue Manual gearbox.

This is the other one

140111065.jpg

140111057.jpg

two, He has a E92 Dakar yellow M3 Coupe Edition with the Double Clutch Transmission F1 Gearbox and EDC. Then he has a E46 M3 Convertible in Laguna Seca Blue Manual gearbox.

This is the other one

Let me just say that you have a lucky dad :D Great if not spectacular cars! Somehow I like the older one better...E46 M3 was always my dream car...

By the way, why did you choose 1.2 for your Fiesta when you father is driving 2 M3s ;) ... just curious...

Let me just say that you have a lucky dad :D Great if not spectacular cars! Somehow I like the older one better...E46 M3 was always my dream car...

By the way, why did you choose 1.2 for your Fiesta when you father is driving 2 M3s ;) ... just curious...

Haha, yes i am very lucky :) The old M3 is still a lovely car and great bit of kit. But its what your looking for, Do you want to show off and have the roof down and still feel very control of the car. Or do you want something very fast and great on a long drive. With the E46 M3 you have a lovely rasp from the exhaust but the E92 you have a lovely V8 sound. The E46 M3 handles very well for 335BHP the E92 M3 has 420BHP and the back end is always out on that lol.

But at the end of the day its what your looking for, the E92 is much more upto date but you would expect that for a new M3.

I was gonna get a 1.6 MK5 Fiesta celebration, but in the end got a 1.2 mk7 Fiesta cause i can get insurance for £1995 whats very cheep for a first driver :D would prefer the E46 M3 though lol

Haha, yes i am very lucky :) The old M3 is still a lovely car and great bit of kit. But its what your looking for, Do you want to show off and have the roof down and still feel very control of the car. Or do you want something very fast and great on a long drive. With the E46 M3 you have a lovely rasp from the exhaust but the E92 you have a lovely V8 sound. The E46 M3 handles very well for 335BHP the E92 M3 has 420BHP and the back end is always out on that lol.

But at the end of the day its what your looking for, the E92 is much more upto date but you would expect that for a new M3.

I was gonna get a 1.6 MK5 Fiesta celebration, but in the end got a 1.2 mk7 Fiesta cause i can get insurance for £1995 whats very cheep for a first driver :D would prefer the E46 M3 though lol

hey, liking the idea of LED (well more LED's) :lol:

personally i have fitted:

- Converted Speedo, Headlight control, heater controls, rear+front heated windows buttons, 6000CD radio and all window controls to blue led.

- put in a white LED into courtesy light

- put white LED's to illumate rear reg plate,

- put a white LED into boot...even with frosted plasted it makes a hell of a difference.

- fitted front and rear blue led footwell lights. (these come on when i open the door or flick the switch)

was planning on fitting:

- rear courtesy light

- lights that go under sunvisor.

obviously using LED's instead of bulbs.

also looking into changing all external bulbs to LED's, apart from headlight and highbeam obviously.

any more and i think it will ruin it all together. :lol:

switch)

was planning on fitting:

- rear courtesy light

- lights that go under sunvisor.

rear light makes sense yes, but i dont get how you could do the 2nd without exposing a wire and it looking a botch job really... would be a good one though!

where as you mentioned the boot one... them strips in the boot i fitted are a god send, cost couple of quid and took about a minute to fit, been probably one of the best things i done

oh nah they dont fit onto the sunvisor, my bad. they go into that bit where the roof lining goes in so the wires are totally hiden...i beleive the focus st has them as standard...not sure if the fiesta has what i am describing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club