Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Halogen Headlights Fiesta Mk7

Tato

Dunno, look pretty standard to me. And how much :o

You would have to ask them.

Dunno, look pretty standard to me. And how much :o

You would have to ask them.

I will but I though that somebody might know already here :)

Cheers!

You need someone who has fitted them to let you know. The Puma had projector lenses as standard and they were utterly useless. Hopefully things have improved since those days.

These are standard headlamp fits for Fiesta Zetec, Zetec S and Titanium (In UK) The style model comes with black headlamps which lacks the projector lens' which the rest of the range has.

They look like the standard headlights from a ZS/Tit with projector lense rather than these which are standard on Style (base) model.

Thanks guys for your help. :)

yeah they the standard projectors for zetec + as mentioned above somewhere, a would love a hybrid of the 2 though... black ones with the projector lens... especially on a black fez :)

I am waiting to see something similar to this for the Mk7...I hope I don't have to wait a few years :D

dsc03114a.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yeah they the standard projectors for zetec + as mentioned above somewhere, a would love a hybrid of the 2 though... black ones with the projector lens... especially on a black fez :)

Something a little like this? :D I think it looks good, especially on the black fiesta, (never seen this on any other colour)

Just take the light lense off and spray the inside black or whichever colour you want.

• 3 years later...

Why the Fiesta ST don't have Xenon lights baffles me! I had them standard on my Leon FR+ 2012 model. Got to make do with basic looking projector headlights which i fail to see the difference to normal halogen

There's a few company's doing conversions so that they can be used with xenon bulbs, I'm considering going down the ST concept route of having projectors for the high beams as well.