Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One big .......

Fiesta Silver1.4

hey dudes/dude'ess's im rob and new to the forums. Took me ages to find i mite add.

Just a quickie, a few months ago, me and some dude in a vectra reversed into each other :rolleyes:

(blind spot for me' literally, couldnt see !Removed!, it was dark + he had black car :E)

and the insurance is still going though, but i think i may loose the claim /loose 50-50 claim becasue he aparently has a whitness...

anydoogle.. I was just wondering on how you guys would tackle this dint, either d.i.y (try) or take it to shop. heres some pics.

Cheers rob.

dsc00170bq4.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00169xn3.th.jpg

hey dudes/dude'ess's im rob and new to the forums. Took me ages to find i mite add.

Just a quickie, a few months ago, me and some dude in a vectra reversed into each other :rolleyes:

(blind spot for me' literally, couldnt see !Removed!, it was dark + he had black car :E)

and the insurance is still going though, but i think i may loose the claim /loose 50-50 claim becasue he aparently has a whitness...

anydoogle.. I was just wondering on how you guys would tackle this dint, either d.i.y (try) or take it to shop. heres some pics.

Cheers rob.

dsc00170bq4.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00169xn3.th.jpg

Depends how good you want it to look! You could try removing the trim in the boot and 'tapping' most of it out yourself then see how it looks or if you want it to look as new then afraid you`ll have to take it to a panel beater or even try Halfords as they sort dents now and will even come to your house to do them if necessary.....

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewl..

Just heard from my girlfriend (she does mechanics at college),

My valvue caps were literally bolted on, and i got a big !Removed! nail in my tyre, so i took my tyre off and took it her college to fix (its free and there allowed xD)

and just heard that when the teacher /head mechaninc took the cap off the actually valvue come out too... Ive not been able to pump my tyres up since i got my car b'cos i couldnt get them off, n now ive found out there too tight and will break..

I got 2 years warrinty on it. The mechanic said i might be able to get it off that, as it is literally not my fault.. anybody know any better?

Hmm they dont generally touch tyres but you could try personally your probably beter off buying a new replacement valve

the thing is, when i got the car almost a year ago, they Serviced it and also M.o.t'd it. All 4 caps are literally bolted on and if i try to take any off the same is going to happen.

Do you think i could hit them with "well if you serviced it right/mot'd - tyre pressure etc, you have clearly put the caps on excessively too tight and now becasue of you, its going to cost me money? :s

i duno just a though, i origianlly thought they were lock nut caps, they do have alittle hole on the side but the mechanic said there nothing.

they could be anti theft valve caps that require the matching tool to release them.

can i get this little tool anywhere or am i best going into 'ford and say look, you didnt give me it so can i now have it please ;D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club