Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eibach Springs

Fi.Es.Ta

Ive just ordered a set of Eibach springs,and im just curious if anyone here has fitted them themselves

and how hard easy are they to do?

Ive just ordered a set of eibach springs,and im just curious if anyone here has fitted them themselves

and how hard easy are they to do?

Could you give a bit more details about the Eibach springs?

Thanks!

Basicly if you dont no what your doin dont do it ya self in a nice way otherwise your mess the car up or get a spring in the face

its a couple of hrs at most at a dealership , we have fitted quiet a few sets, not that hard just need the right tools and a ramp

Rob

Thanks guys for the replys ;)

How much you will lower your car?

30/35mm I have them on mine. Great addition to the car. Does make a difference stance wise and handling is improved greatly. No understeer at all now.

Jay

30/35mm I have them on mine. Great addition to the car. Does make a difference stance wise and handling is improved greatly. No understeer at all now.

Jay

Do you have any picture before/after? I would like to lower mine with 30/35mm but I don't want it to be that low because I am afraid that I might have difficulties with road bumps :D

Did you have any problems like this after lowering it?

By the way, are the springs OK for Ford (warranty wise)?

It lowers the car around 35mm and lowering your car will void your suspension warranty

here in Aus.But that doesnt phase me how many new cars of you heard of that have had suspension problems ,ive heard of none and my warrnty is up in 4 weeks anyways.

It lowers the car around 35mm and lowering your car will void your suspension warranty

here in Aus.But that doesnt phase me how many new cars of you heard of that have had suspension problems ,ive heard of none and my warrnty is up in 4 weeks anyways.

How many years you had your warranty?

Eibach springs are Ford approved and will not void you warranty.

Great news :D

Thanks iNath!

Great news :D

Thanks iNath!

This is true but only if you buy them through ford

Well, that shouldn't be a big deal, right?

Not here in Aus i looked into to it with my ford dealer.

And my warranty is,was, will be 3yrs

Not here in Aus i looked into to it with my ford dealer.

And my warranty is,was, will be 3yrs

OK...Thanks mate!

has anybody got the Eibach springs in? I'd like to lower my car 35mil just so it sits nicer on the alloys but i already have problems with speed bumps so i'm a bit scared. so if anyone has them just let me know if they have any problems?

has anybody got the Eibach springs in? I'd like to lower my car 35mil just so it sits nicer on the alloys but i already have problems with speed bumps so i'm a bit scared. so if anyone has them just let me know if they have any problems?

You have problems with the speed bumps with the standard version?

yeah, something's hitting them. Although maybe it's just the mud guards. I'd love coilovers but they're too much hassle.

yeah, something's hitting them. Although maybe it's just the mud guards. I'd love coilovers but they're too much hassle.

Maybe the mud guards are the fault, like you said...

Or a Eibach approved mechanics, must have a certificate to prove this though

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love coilovers but they're too much hassle.

Hi there,

A lot of coilovers have adjustment for height AND damping, so you can set them stiffer, or softer depending on your mood. On our dampers this is done with a simple knob in literally seconds.

If you're concerned that the height adjustment may be too involved for you, there are adjustable spring and damper combos that have damping adjustment on them.

If you would like some more info, please PM me and Ill check the catalogue for you.

where is the best place to get these springs then. please link me

there group buy on another web site for 131 delivered on all mk7s if ya intrested pop ya name below and ill pm u with detail but make sure your 100%