Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk3 Dead

how does this work then

hi gang,

after shelling out £400 for decent turbo ,now garage says engine is knakerd!! bent conrods!! (must be a caberet act).so now i have a mondeo for spares or repair ,52 plate ghia any offers??

bodywork exellent,alloys and good tyres someone must want it.could swap for long rope!!!

Id stick it on eBay with as much detail as possible.

How did the engine get damaged in the first place?

hi gang,

after shelling out £400 for decent turbo ,now garage says engine is knakerd!! bent conrods!! (must be a caberet act).so now i have a mondeo for spares or repair ,52 plate ghia any offers??

bodywork exellent,alloys and good tyres someone must want it.could swap for long rope!!!

:lol: @long rope,

like the man says fleabay it m8 ;)

if you can be botherd to strip it and sell it on there that way you may do ok,

Id stick it on eBay with as much detail as possible.

How did the engine get damaged in the first place?

the injectors started the ball rolling,had them all replaced all fine until seals started to leak oil ,must have lost loads,mrs . was driving and noticed car was smoking ,i started car later that day when engine took life of its own,over reving to the max blowing the turbo and now it would seem the engine

how mad is that?

the injectors started the ball rolling,had them all replaced all fine until seals started to leak oil ,must have lost loads,mrs . was driving and noticed car was smoking ,i started car later that day when engine took life of its own,over reving to the max blowing the turbo and now it would seem the engine

how mad is that?

It does sound crazy, however I have heard of that somewhere before. From what I remember it was something to do with the oil feeding the turbo getting into the induction system. This caused the engine to rev its nuts off, and in some cases, switching the ignition off did not stop it. It stopped when the engine eventually gave out (probably due to all its oil being burnt off).

dont know what your like with spanners but if you bought this for £325

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-MONDEO-2-0-TDCI-130-BHP-ENGINE-INJECTOR-PUMP-/250825282047?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a665a11ff

you would have a spare pump to sell £150 ish and an old engine to weigh in meaning car on road for £150 ish???? where are you?

thanks steve

dont know what your like with spanners but if you bought this for £325

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-MONDEO-2-0-TDCI-130-BHP-ENGINE-INJECTOR-PUMP-/250825282047?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a665a11ff

you would have a spare pump to sell £150 ish and an old engine to weigh in meaning car on road for £150 ish???? where are you?

thanks steve

Good idea but have given up on advice from garage,clutch and flywheel etc etc ,could gamble with it but have spent shed load allready ,so am flogging it as a non runner,am in st.austell cornwall

cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club