ant23

Ford Focus Clutch Pedal Return Spring

Hi guys i was wandering if anyone knows were u can buy a clutch pedal return spring for a 2005 focus as everywhere i call say u can only gt 1 from the main dealer but the main dealer says u can only get the 1 i need if i get a clutch box kit which costs over £100, and jst 4 a spring seems a lot, its the one that sits on top of the clutch pedal. Thanks if anyone can help that would be great

Hi guys i was wandering if anyone knows were u can buy a clutch pedal return spring for a 2005 focus as everywhere i call say u can only gt 1 from the main dealer but the main dealer says u can only get the 1 i need if i get a clutch box kit which costs over £100, and jst 4 a spring seems a lot, its the one that sits on top of the clutch pedal. Thanks if anyone can help that would be great

The dealer is telling you a load of cr4p, I've bought a couple from my local dealer, each about £3!

Can you fit the spring yourself if it broke? I heard this is common on the focus (Honest John says so)

Can you fit the spring yourself if it broke? I heard this is common on the focus (Honest John says so)

Yes its quite a simple job. access is quite poor and the spring takes quite a bit of force to fit.

Good ol dealer generosity! more than willing to let you pay them an arm and a leg, so that they can donate the proceed's to the blue oval monthly party...

thanks stef123 il ring them again