Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New Focus

buymehomefast.co.uk

Hello All

Does any one here have the new focus,

Im quite eager and looking forward to the ST models for both Fiesta and Focus

It seems not many have gone for the new one yet, unless they are company cars. Most of us have bought the last of the previous models as they are significantly better value.

The new one will take off once the price comes down to more respectable levels. £16k for the base model Edge when you could get a Titanium for £12.5k in the Mk 2.5.

I have the new Focus it's a Titanium 1.6 petrol with city pack, in white and we love it.

To date we have only seen 2 others on the road, it's a fantastic car to drive with 1500 miles on the clock and 38 mpg we are very happy with it

Mark

Ive only seen one around and about between home and work, the other is the test drive at the local dealer!

Seen about 5 or 6 now, most in different colours and each one looks excellent. I definatly prefer the front and side view of them to the back, but yeah, nice car - I want one. :D

In my opinion - the estate is better looking than the hatch.

I've seen a few, the back of the hatch is ugly - I followed one on the Motorway for a good while and I'm stunned that the whole exhaust assembly is so on display at the back, it looks cheap.

The nice thing about driving it is "you don't see the back" LOL

Seen two more today, preferred it when it was just mine on the road ;)

I test drove a 1.6 petrol Zetec before they were launched. It was very smooth, and a nice environment to sit in, but slower than my 09 plate 1.6 Estate.

However if you are going for an Ecoboost powered one, it will probably have the fun factor. But your looking at over £20k for one of those.

In my opinion - the estate is better looking than the hatch.

I've seen a few, the back of the hatch is ugly - I followed one on the Motorway for a good while and I'm stunned that the whole exhaust assembly is so on display at the back, it looks cheap.

Saloons even better <_<

Havent even seen a MK3 estate yet, I thought they were a thing of legend...

...probably people just cant afford them - maybe the eco estate is one you will see less of than Nessie?