Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Sport Radiator Grill From European Parts

ChrisZetecS

Just wondering if anyones interested in purcharing one? I've recently sold my Mk7 and stripped it back to standard when I part exchanged the car.

The only thing I have not yet sold is the "Chinese Style" Mk7 sport radiator grill from European Parts, this was a Christmas present this year. I think it cost £146 in total and has only been on my car since January so it's in excellent condition!

If anyones interested in making me an offer for it, once we can agree a price I'll list it on eBay and send the link to you..

Heres a picture of it on my car:

316ap6o.jpg

I like these more and more everytime I see them...

However, no money so I'll have to skip this.

(Bit off-topic) Car looks nice, What did/are you replacing it with?

I went for something completely different and got a Mini Cooper S!! I had a Mini before my two Fiestas and fancied another after all the trouble I had with my ZS

PM ;)

im very interested in it... private mail you

I went for something completely different and got a Mini Cooper S!! I had a Mini before my two Fiestas and fancied another after all the trouble I had with my ZS

What kind of trouble?

Me me me I want it... . Get it on eBay and let us fight it out.. :-)

Ps cooper s good choice that was my last motor and I do miss the build quality..

Me me me I want it... . Get it on eBay and let us fight it out.. :-)

Ps cooper s good choice that was my last motor and I do miss the build quality..

Aren't you satisfied with the build quality from the Fiesta? :D

What kind of trouble?

I only had my second ZS for about 7 months and in that time I had buckled wheels, engine problems which meant a lot of parts being replaced under warranty i.e water pump, various belts etc. And also a problem with the drivers side door handle breaking meaning I couldn't get into my car using the outside handle. Also one of it's last party tricks was that the boot would mysteriously open on it's own, usually whilst I'm driving! I think the car was possessed if I'm honest :lol:

Anyway back to the matter in hand.. I might list it on eBay later today and post the link on here as I've had a few people interested so far on here.

I only had my second ZS for about 7 months and in that time I had buckled wheels, engine problems which meant a lot of parts being replaced under warranty i.e water pump, various belts etc. And also a problem with the drivers side door handle breaking meaning I couldn't get into my car using the outside handle. Also one of it's last party tricks was that the boot would mysteriously open on it's own, usually whilst I'm driving! I think the car was possessed if I'm honest :lol:

That's interesting... :D

By the way, what rims you had buckled?

That's interesting... :D

By the way, what rims you had buckled?

The 17" Street Pack alloys.

The 17" Street Pack alloys.

Lucky I did not order them :D

I really like the look of the 17inch rims on the Fiesta, but I will go for some after market one (not Ford).

hi Tato . yeah i am little dissapointed with the build quality of my ZS. never had a problem with my mini in 4 years. I've had a few issues with my ZS already after 2 months.

I was so convinced something was loose in the front suspension of my zs that the dealer had to let me drive 2 other zs's before I believed "that was how they are" and how noisy they were compared to my mini.

Also the metal is so thin it appears to dent really easily.

However at £20 road tax and 50+mpg ill live with it for now..and it looks far better than my gen 1 cooper s

hi Tato . yeah i am little dissapointed with the build quality of my ZS. never had a problem with my mini in 4 years. I've had a few issues with my ZS already after 2 months.

I was so convinced something was loose in the front suspension of my zs that the dealer had to let me drive 2 other zs's before I believed "that was how they are" and how noisy they were compared to my mini.

Also the metal is so thin it appears to dent really easily.

However at £20 road tax and 50+mpg ill live with it for now..and it looks far better than my gen 1 cooper s

Metal is thin...well the Fiesta got 5 stars in the NCAP tests so it should be quite good I think...

Yes, the mini is a very cool car but looks a bit old fashioned :D