Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just checking

miranda

Hiya guys :D

Just bought a 55 c-max and I am new to this forum.

I have been driving it today and notice a few things and wonder if you can give some advice.

firstly the air-conditioning is on automatically when I start the car - is this right

secondly it has a low grumbling noise particularly noticeable at slow speeds round town. Has anyone any ideas what this could be is it a normal c-max noise.

Cheers

Miranda

with the air con try pressing the aotomatic switch which should put it into manual mode, could you give more info on the grumbling noise ie is it speed related or what area of the car it is sounding from.

Thanks for replying mintalkin

Not sure what you mean by automatic switch. Unfortunately as yet I do not have a user manual and know little about all the controls. The AC is on when I start the car and then I push the button with the light on it to turn it off. Do I have to do this every time I use the car?

The noise is is a low rumbling one that seems to be more noticeable when at slow speeds 0-40 mph. It sounds as though it is originating from the back. Also more noticeable when turning.

Cheers

the a/c will come on automatically if the ventilation direction control is set to the windscreen (defrost). also agree that it could be a rear wheel bearing on its way out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club