Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Facia For Aftermarket Stereo

KeNJii

Hi, I have just purchased a 2003 Ford Fiesta Zetec.

I am wanting to fit my own aftermarket stereo, preferably this one.

However, as you can see from the picture, I have no idea what I would do:

media.jpeg

Sorry for the bad picture, I'm picking up the Fiesta tomorrow, this is just one of the pictures from the dealer. But as you can see, the facia is split into three.

I've read that this can be removed and be replaced so that I can use a single din stereo like the one I linked? But I need an adapter? Could anyone link me to the adapter I need for this specific model Fiesta?

I think I need the following fascia: This

It also has some related products on that product, a radio harness adaptor and a fakra to din antenna adaptor, do I need both of these?

However, it says I need to adapt the harness around it... it mentions a part number, but I cannot find it. Does this mean I'd have to remove the 3 bars and sand them down? I think this is the guide I need to be using the change the head unit.

Thank you

Hi - this is precisely what I'm needing to know as well - as far as the adapters go, I can see what's going on. My only query is what happens to the AC and temperature dials when the fascia comes off - as the whole fascia is one piece. Do the adapters just get fitted into the existing fascia after it's been cut and sanded down? Reason being I'd like to keep the old fascia intact along with the head unit for when I get rid of the car in future.

Take a look here.

http://www.fitaudio.com/?View=entry&EntryID=69

Never done one but i would guess you remove the two horizontal bars that separate you existing 3 units, then screw adaptor in place where screws held in old units then refit existing facia.

Good Luck

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club