Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Pls

Zetecd

Dose anyone no if a buckle in a wheel will cause a vibration even if it's on the back

I'd think that the answer has to be YES. Anything turning at speed out of balance will cause vibration, get the wheel checked out at a tyre shop on a balancing machine or swap the wheel with another from someone else to eliminate the vibration.

One of my mates has the titanium wheels on his car, and buckled the front wheel failry badly down a pot hole in the bad weather.

It was noticable when driving and unbarable at speeds over 40mph

For a quick fix we put it on the back to see if it made any differance, while waiting for a claim from the city council for damage.

3 months down the line, you wouldnt know it was buckled and its still on the back.

So in answer to your question you might find that putting it on the back you will not notice it atall, however its not really advised.

However, many fiesta owners seem to have buckeled wheels for some time and only find out when they take it into ford garages.

It is on the back but it still sends a vibration through the steering wheel around 70mph

I'd think that the answer has to be YES. Anything turning at speed out of balance will cause vibration, get the wheel checked out at a tyre shop on a balancing machine or swap the wheel with another from someone else to eliminate the vibration.

It has been balanced but so I don't no really

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club