Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cigar lighter Fuse?

ilm

Hi

I need to check the fuse for my cigarette lighter (though called cigar lighter in Haynes manual) as it is not working but I cannot find anything that tells me where it is and which one it is. In the Haynes manual it has a diagram of fuse boxes for "up to 2000 model" where I can see it, but on the "2000 onwards" it is not mentioned. Am I being blind!! but I've checked a few times with no luck.

Has anyone any diagrams or links to a picture that will show me which fuse it is and which fuse box to look at? or if not that, how I can check if its the fuse or lighter itself that's stopped working.

ford fiesta freestyle

1.25 zetec

52 reg

thanks for your help

ILM

behind the glovebox i think its 6 fuses across and 3 up from the bottom of the fuse box,its a 15a.

• 1 year later...

I have a 07 reg Fiesta Style and my 12v outlet has stopped working. I've looked at the fuse box (behind the glove compartment) but none of the fuses refer to the 12v power outlet. Does anyone know which fuse I need to replace?

I have a 07 reg Fiesta Style and my 12v outlet has stopped working. I've looked at the fuse box (behind the glove compartment) but none of the fuses refer to the 12v power outlet. Does anyone know which fuse I need to replace?

My Haynes manual, for the Mk 6, '02 to '05 reg, shows the fuse-box layout behind the glovebox, as having the cigar lighter fused by F29, 15 amp, and is in the middle vertical tine of fuses, 5th down, just above the centre-line of the block of fuses. It is fed from another fuse in the engine-bay, FE 60 amp. The earth from the cigar lighter is screwed to the body at point E6, on RH inner sill, behind floor cross-member.

There is also mention of an accessories socket, via relays and other fuses, detailed on section 12.29, of the wiring diagrams section of the manual that I'm quoting from. Ask if you want those details:- fuses/relays/earth point/GEM with battery saving relay.

• 9 years later...

I have ford fiesta 2001 and I don't know which one is cigarette lighter fuse can anyone tell me please 

On 1/22/2020 at 9:59 PM, Mohsin3 said:

I have ford fiesta 2001 and I don't know which one is cigarette lighter fuse can anyone tell me please 

Check your handbook, it should list fuse positions.