Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Conditioning Problem?

Andyakamrt

Hi all.

Have any people on here had a problem with their air conditioning? I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks that it didn’t seem to be cooling properly and then yesterday I was on the way back from Le Mans and it wasn’t cooling at all! I am obviously getting it booked in with ford later on but was just wondering if anyone else has had problems?

Cheers, Andy.

Sounds like a pretty typical refrigerant leak to me

There is a air con hose that vibrates and prone to fractute. follow the air con hose near the brake reservoir down to the bend of the metal pipe at the base on the o/s. it can fractute on the bend.The hoe costs about £80. Worth checking out, pete

Thanks for the responses guys. I will have a look when I get chance to see if I can see anything. Its booked in for next Wednesday so will let you know how it goes. If it was that problem that seems pritty poor for a 5 month old car?!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club