Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Model Year 2012

adzmcp

Finally got info on new my12 Fiesta from 4th July

Dab standard on titanium option novajj rest but fiestas built in July and Aug will have dab as a promotion

Studio remains base model

Style added to line up as edge is been uprated

Edge has silver interior like zetec New seats from edge up the back of the seats will be carpeted. Silver door handles air vents and light switch standard from edge up

Zetec will have a new style 15" alloy that is a smaller version of the street pack alloys

Titanium will have a chrome strip upper grill. Also standard dab.

Eco models available in edge zetec titanium. They will automatically have 14" alloys

Morello is to be discontinued.

Mars red to be introduced

Fashionista new colour only on Fiesta

New Fiesta metal 1000 to be made replaces S1600

Black 17" alloys

Black leather seats

Piano black console

Chrome fog lights

Chrome duel exhaust

Silver painted in front bumper

Normal Zetec s bodykit

134ps engine

awesome, been wondering when an update would be introduced on these current models now that they've been around for a while!

Titanium will have a chrome strip upper grill.

Hmm, wonder if they've seen mine and liked lol :P

Does this mean my car will have a dab radio when i receive it? I ordered a zetec s sport pack,city pack, auto wipers, auto lights, keyless start, leather and bluetooth 3 weeks ago. The car will npt be built until mid july for delivery mid august. Where abouts did you get this info? Is it avalibe online so i can ask my dealer. Thanks

There making lots of changes considering it's not to do with the facelift? Lets hope the facelift changes are just as progressive!

Is there any official word on a more powerful model than the 134ps? IE...the ST?

Yes!

My car won't look dated :)

Spoke to dealers today, confirmed my car will have DAB fitted with usb and voice control, new style woven head lines and interior styling upgrades. (chrome door handles, air vent surrounds and buttons. Car has been scheduled for august 6th delivery and will be at ford fair on 7th aug if anyone wants to come see it. Wil get pics posted asap whn it arrives :)

Thanks guys for the info

Spoke to dealers today, confirmed my car will have DAB fitted with usb and voice control, new style woven head lines and interior styling upgrades. (chrome door handles, air vent surrounds and buttons. Car has been scheduled for august 6th delivery and will be at ford fair on 7th aug if anyone wants to come see it. Wil get pics posted asap whn it arrives :)

Thanks guys for the info

Congratulations on yours being a 2012! I won't be at the fair unfortunatly so can't wait for your pics. :)

Paul

• 1 month later...

According to ford the metal has a new body kit ??

The only external difference with the Fiesta Titanium (2012 spec) is the chrome trim on the front grille.

2v8h189.jpg

The metal is the same kit as a zetec s but the front grill is not the zetec s grill. It's taken from the normal range. Only difference is instead of Chrome surround it have a moondust silver surround and the fog light surrounds are also in silver

Also ford did say the only difference for the new tit is dab standard and a new headlineing also the chrome strip. Thing is all the 12 model year zetec we have had arrive also have had this strip

Are there any planned changes to the Zetec S?

I assume that as my car is due to be delivered on 30th September, that I will miss out on the DAB.

No other planned changes that we have been told about. All cars built in July and Aug that are 12 model years (think it might be zetec and above but have a feeling might be edge and above) will be built with dab for free.

No other planned changes that we have been told about. All cars built in July and Aug that are 12 model years (think it might be zetec and above but have a feeling might be edge and above) will be built with dab for free.

I checked the interior of mine today (just to check the mileage, 4 miles) and the roof lining is the new spec, and the door openers are now silver.

Also I tried the Sony stereo and it is indeed DAB.

The back of the rear seats are carpeted too.

Got some photo's but its not easy in a 'Lancashire Monsoon'!!!!!

I think thats the extent of the tweaks to the Titanium?

Roll on 3 September when I can do more than sit in it!!!!

hi

can anyone confirm if the sony dab radio comes on the Titanium Econetic and not just the Titanium.

some comparisons say it doesnt come on the Titanium econetic.

Dave

Just been to see my new frozen white Zetec S arrived in dealers today, although built in July has no DAB. Neither does it have Zetec S on the rear which is disappointing. 2012 models don't have rear badges so all look the same. I was rather looking forward to the flashy red S badge!!

Got loads of extras I ordered, 17" alloys, tinted glass, folding mirrors, all blue interior which looks great against white.

Shame about the S badge though!!!

Just been to see my new frozen white Zetec S arrived in dealers today, although built in July has no DAB. Neither does it have Zetec S on the rear which is disappointing. 2012 models don't have rear badges so all look the same. I was rather looking forward to the flashy red S badge!!

Got loads of extras I ordered, 17" alloys, tinted glass, folding mirrors, all blue interior which looks great against white.

Shame about the S badge though!!!

If your car was built after 4th July it will have dab. You will still have the standard radio in it. Not the Sony one.

The changes your car will have is:

Carpeted backs of rear seats

Updated headliner, new material

Silver door handles

Silver touches to air vents

I picked mine up 26th july, and ford believe its the only new spec car on the road.

Car is already booked in for dab to be fixed as it keeps loosing stations

Lol love dealers saying its the first model year on road. It may be the 1st they delivered but there's plenty out there. We delivered 3 mid last month. The typical sales men say that

How long does it take from actualy building the car till when its ready to be delivered to customer? My car was built 5th July in Valencia, then arrived at dealers 22nd July for me to pick up 26th.

Lol love dealers saying its the first model year on road. It may be the 1st they delivered but there's plenty out there. We delivered 3 mid last month. The typical sales men say that

Our health and safety man has new Focus Titanium X Estate, it's on lease and was told it's the first one to come in, don't know the truth in that though. It was going to have the tow bar retro fitted, but they got it in the night before!