Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Fiesta!

jmbrown91

Hi,

Been down to the Dealer this morning as I received the call saying my car had arrived last night! Just thought I'd share a couple of pics before I pick it up on Tuesday! Cannot wait!

fiestay.jpg

fiesta2q.jpg

Shall post more pics up as and when :)

Thanks

Looks great! I love those new Titanium alloys

Hi,

Been down to the Dealer this morning as I received the call saying my car had arrived last night! Just thought I'd share a couple of pics before I pick it up on Tuesday! Cannot wait!

Shall post more pics up as and when :)

Thanks

Looks really good with blue!

titanium with the street pack? looking very nice indeedy :)

Thats a good looking motor - in the best colour as well! ;)

Very nice..........but was it locked when you took photos??...........cos door mirrors should have been folded back if it was all locked up.

love the alloys, make the car look so smart!

Looks great! I love those new Titanium alloys

Thanks mate, yeah I much prefer them ones to the older ones :)

Looks really good with blue!

Thanks Tato

titanium with the street pack? looking very nice indeedy :)

Nah couldnt go for the street pack as its the Diesel, the spec of the car is in my sig :)

Thats a good looking motor - in the best colour as well! ;)

Couldn't agree more ;)

Very nice..........but was it locked when you took photos??...........cos door mirrors should have been folded back if it was all locked up.

The salesman unlocked it so I could have a look round then started taking some photos hence the reason why the wing mirrors aren't folded - He even got the Dealer camera out and started snapping away, apparently it attracted alot of attention from the staff when it turned up haha B)

love the alloys, make the car look so smart!

Thanks Nicola, can't wait to get my hands on it now, didn't want to leave without it :( the next 48 hours are going to go really really slow :(

Finally picked the Fiesta up today after lots of delays and mishaps..she was definitely worth the wait though! Such as nice car!

Will upload some pictures when I get the chance and have a decent camera to hand :)

Quick question (I'm sure there will be more), Does anyone who has a 1.6 TDCi find that when they change up a gear it feels like the car has no power then all of a sudden the turbo kicks in? Is it meant to do that? Just to put my mind at rest..

Thanks

Quick question (I'm sure there will be more), Does anyone who has a 1.6 TDCi find that when they change up a gear it feels like the car has no power then all of a sudden the turbo kicks in? Is it meant to do that? Just to put my mind at rest..

Yes mine's been like that ever since I had the software update :( Not as good to drive but more fuel efficient.

Looks !Removed! great that does James. B)

Titanium and Dress Up Kit, best of both worlds.

Thanks for clearing that up Nathan :)

I love it Keith, such a nice car to drive and it seems to be a real headturner too B)

Definitely is the best of both worlds :) the keyless and interior pack 2 set the car off even more :D

I'll get some more pictures up when I get a chance :)

Nice car!

Would like to know what them black bar type things are on the the drivers door though?

Nice car!

Would like to know what them black bar type things are on the the drivers door though?

Pads to stop the doors getting damaged while the car is being transported?

Cheers!

yeah its just the foam on the doors for when its in transport..that was the day it turned up so they hadn't valeted it yet :)

Cheers!

yeah its just the foam on the doors for when its in transport..that was the day it turned up so they hadn't valeted it yet :)

oh ok, thought it was some odd styling :lol: .

haha nah just to do with transporting the car..

I thought you meant the black part on the door handle..that's the keyless entry button :)

They do seem to hesitate when in 2nd until turbo jumps in. It will loosen up when you get thro 3000 barrier and your mpg, depending on how you drive should steadily increase. Mine started at 57mpg. Now upto 60.5 average with recent 62's. I only use BP ultimate tho,did try Shell v-power but developed a stutter as tho about to stall that appeared after about 20 min driving. Lasted a few seconds then vanished, nasty feeling when overtaking at 60. Dropped Shell and problem vanished. Only other problem was a knocking at the rear, boot lock! My first diesel and so far very pleased. Enjoy yours

Thanks

That's normal for a Turbo Diesel I'm afraid. Try to get the revs to 2500 (or even higher ;) ) before changing gear & make your gear changes as quick as possible to keep the revs high & reduce the turbo lag. This will of course use more fuel.

As merlin also mentioned there can be quite a lag in 2nd before the turbo kicks in. This usually happens when slowing down to a speed not quite slow enough for first gear but with low revs. I find a little clutch control can build the revs back up.

It's really just a matter of getting used to driving it as it can be quite different to driving a petrol powered car.

Here's a few new pictures of my Fiesta, sorry for the quality were taking on my iPhone 4.

img0488e.jpg

img0492p.jpg

img0498l.jpg

img0504eh.jpg

img0510oy.jpg

Again I shall post more as and when :)

James stop posting pictures with your car, because I start to question my color choice (Frozen White) :D :D :D

Anyway, great color...

Thanks YAMS =)

Haha that's because you know Vision is best ;)

Looks very nice! Now all you need to do is give it a propper clean ;)