Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Half Electrics Have Gone! Please Help

smurfet

I have a ford focus 1.6 02 plate. Yesturday my car started spluttering have changed the ignition coil pack and leads but still have a problem with half the electrics. The door open light, rear wiper, 1st speed on front wiper, heated front and rear windows, and air recycling buttons are still not working. I have checked the fuses but all ok any ideas what it could be. Any help would be much appreciated xx

Could be a defective coil pack, happened to me. Get it tested to ensure it's outputting the right voltages. Did the spark plugs get changed too at the same time? Are there any EML's (engine managment light) flashing or constantly on? How is the battery and alternator? best get the checked out too. All of what I mentioned here are possible causes of the sympthons you described in your post. Let us know how you get on.

Could be a defective coil pack, happened to me. Get it tested to ensure it's outputting the right voltages. Did the spark plugs get changed too at the same time? Are there any EML's (engine managment light) flashing or constantly on? How is the battery and alternator? best get the checked out too. All of what I mentioned here are possible causes of the sympthons you described in your post. Let us know how you get on.

We changed the coil pack and its running fine now the EML stopped flashing straight after my dad checked the spark plugs and there fine so is the battery. My dad is a machanic but it even puzzling him what it could be. he doesnt deal with fords as much so that why we asking on here. Cheers for that though will see what he says x

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club