Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Mk7 Specs

GeorgeZS

They are expensive I've ordered some for my fiesta 2 days ago they are £432.00 just for the LED DRLS colour coded in vision blue then you'll have to pay ford to have them fitted, I will post pictures of before and after when I get them fitted some time in september and with the total price that I paid for them and fitting

Are the LED DRLS really worth, considering this overprice?...

Are the LED DRLS really worth, considering this overprice?...

They are from MS-DESIGN and colour coded to match my fiesta thats probably why they are expensive the ones with the black surround would be cheaper and they are made to fit the new shape fiesta I think that they would look cool once on and working but thats my opinion

I wish ford would give cruise control as an option at least for the zetec and above models.

Jamie

I wish ford would give cruise control as an option at least for the zetec and above models.

Jamie

I did not add cruise control to my Fiesta and yesterday I was driving with one friend with one Mondeo and he used the cruise control and I was thinking "why I didn't get this one also" but then I realized that probably it would just be an extra gadget that I will use only once a month...

• 3 weeks later...

I have just returned from my dealer after completing some paperwork, and I have seen my Fiesta 1.4 Titanium in Frozen White.

Is has been made to the 'new 2012' spec, and the changes are very subtle.

Frustrating that I have to wait till 3 September to get my hands on it!!!

I have seen new Fiesta Metal on display in Ripple Road Barking showroom. Saw it on Monday. Excellent and sexy looking thing............ ;)

My dealership had a Zetec in Fashionista on display today (10 August 2011), and although the 'real thing' looks better than the pictures, I don't like it! :(

We got our first Fiesta and ka metal in showroom on Friday. The Fiesta metal sold the next day. It's nice. Not as in your face as the s1600

No only the new centura. And that's fitted after the car arrives to dealers. It's ms design daytime lights

hi

can anyone confirm to me if you get the sony radio with the Titanium Econetic 1.6TDI.

There are conflicting reports about it being only on the titanium 1.4 model. ready to order another fezza

but need to know this info. the brochure you download from ford seems to be out of date a little.

hope someone can help

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All

Just waiting to take delivery of my Fiesta Centura on 1st September, really looking forward to it :)

Wish it had cruise control though.

Will post some on the road pictures when I get it

Kris

In 6 days time I will be exchanging the Old (Corsa) for my new Fiesta Titanium!!

This is them both together last week!!

2ch27u9.jpg

We got our first Fiesta and ka metal in showroom on Friday. The Fiesta metal sold the next day. It's nice. Not as in your face as the s1600

Hi

What was the spec on it and how much did it sell for ?

Thx

Wait, there's a Ka metal too?

I missed that when I first read it

Yeah ka metal is a good looking thing on the inside. The seats are studded. Black dash etc good looking car. Same 1.2 engine its not been tuned etc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club