Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cambelt Info 2009 Fiesta

KeithBrittain

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, was just wondering if anyone can give any advice on the change interval for my new (used) 2009 ford fiesta 1.4 zetec cambelt change.

Kind Regards

Keith

Probably about 5 yrs or 60k.

Have a look on the Ford etis site, you can put your reg in & it will tell you all about servicing etc

I checked my '59 1.6 TDCI and it said 10yrs or 125k.

Grin Factor, Starman,

Thank you for your quick replies. Being a bit silly I have just realised it is a 2007 model hence the license plate "**57 ***". Sorry having a blonde moment lol. Checked the etis website, does not bring up cambelt change information. Also checked the service handbook in the car, still no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

Keith

Hello Keith

Ford list the timing belt to be replaced at 10 year's or 125,000 mile's for the 1.4 petrol and diesel.

Personally I wouldn't trust this and would change it at 6 year's or 60,000 mile's, along with the auxiliery belt, cheaper than replacing bent valve's if the belt let's go. Not to sure if Ford replace the tensioner and idiler pulley at the same time.

Hope this help's you out abit

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club