Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photoshop Wanted Please

Rhys-G

Hey guys, can somebody be very kind and do a photoshop for me please :D

I'm wanting some Black Cosworth wheels on my Fiesta but im in two minds do i go for them or not. So if somebody could put black cosworth wheels on my car that will be very helpfull before i start spending :P

Can you do two photoshops too one with a blue pin lip around the wheels and one without the blue lip, same colour as the car if possible. Plus can you have the lowered so it looks like its on the H&R Springs (50mm drop)

2011iphone532.jpg

2011iphone543.jpg

2011iphone535.jpg

Many thanks Rhys

I would be happy to do it, but come on do I have to search around for the wheels too :o post up a picture then at least we will know which Cosworth wheels you mean

Hey mate, thanks for taking the offer on. Can't find a decent picture with black cowworth wheels on a car. So iv found some silver cosworth wheels a fiesta the same wheels what im wanting. So if possible can you turn the wheels black or is that not possible?

Untitled-7.png

This look ok for you… :)

wheels.jpg

And one with the blue line around the wheels (which I think would look rather smart) B)

wheelsblueline.jpg

Cheers bud, gives me a idea now that dose. Think i Shell be spending some £££'s very soon :P Just need to do some more building work but the !Removed! rain won't stop :angry: lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club