Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heated Seats/facelift Question

Halloween

Can anyone with heated seats on the mk7 advise if they can be switched on and off individually? For example can you switch just the drivers seat on but not the passenger seat and visa versa?

Last question I'm hoping to order my Fiesta Zetec S in November and want to go for the 140 mountune upgrade for the zetec s, along with the diffuser, spoiler extension and front apron but i'm dreading a facelift will come out that will not be compatable with all these parts, can anyone allay my fears!?

Can anyone with heated seats on the mk7 advise if they can be switched on and off individually? For example can you switch just the drivers seat on but not the passenger seat and visa versa?

How much does the option (heated seats) cost? I've never seen the option on Ford's catalog...maybe I've missed it...

The heated seats are part of the leather interior package. I think its £750 ish off the top of my head.

I have Leather interior pack but no heated seats?

The heated seats are part of the leather interior package. I think its £750 ish off the top of my head.

Thanks mate!

The leather pack for fiesta zetec s has heated seats included on it. Mabye it has been introduced after you got your car or mabye a different model. configure car configure vehicle for your model and can see the spec and prices :)

God morning!

To answer your first question, yes there are two separate switches for the front seats.

Included a "dimish" picture where you can see the switch. ( Had focus on the foot well lights on that pic.)

No heating element in the backrest, just the actual seat....

Hope it helps!

Puttesson

nbahxz.jpg

If you go for a titanium put bodykit on it then you can opt for just heated seat without leather. Personally I don't like full leather. Too warm and sticky in the summer too cold and hard in winter. Untill climate seats with leather come out like on Mondeo I don't see the point.

Also yes there will be a facelift next year.

God morning!

To answer your first question, yes there are two separate switches for the front seats.

Included a "dimish" picture where you can see the switch. ( Had focus on the foot well lights on that pic.)

No heating element in the backrest, just the actual seat....

Hope it helps!

Puttesson

nbahxz.jpg

Excellent thanks for that. :)

yes, the button is on the door side of the seat, very easy to kick while getting in!