Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would You?

Tato

I was wondering guys if any of you would like to add a sunroof to their Fiesta? I just found this video and it actually looks really nice...

Any thoughts?

Check it out:

Nobody wants a sunroof...that's strange ;)

Not for me tah - seem very outdated.

I must be old school rolleyes.gif i'd have a tilt/slide sunroof over air con. anyday

of the week tongue.gif

I'd have this if it was standard, I wudn't go to the effort of getting one fitted

I must be old school rolleyes.gif i'd have a tilt/slide sunroof over air con. anyday

of the week tongue.gif

Id like both.

I'd have this if it was standard, I wudn't go to the effort of getting one fitted

I'd second that, there's nothing wrong with having a bit of extra light in the cabin, and when you don't want it, simply pull over the cover! Then of course leaving it open when parked on hot days to keep the air fresh.

I wouldn't be that scared of adding one to my Fiesta, considering that Webasto is a reliable brand...anyway, probably the process is relatively the same as the one of adding the sunroof from the Ford factory...

In my opinion, the Fiesta from the video looks really good with it ;)

And by the way, I think the mounting process is relatively fast, so the effort is not that much. Plus the price is also quite good.

I'd second that

Thirded

I am not going to add an aftermarket sunroof, but I was most p*****d off when I upgraded from a '98 Fiesta and was told that in line with continuous product improvement, I could not get a factory fitted sunroof in my '07 Fiesta.

I never got my head around why this was "continuous product improvement" :huh:

I would pay for factory fitted aircon + a tilt/slide sunroof anyday.

I would love to have a sunroof, would be nice for the extra light! I wonder how much it would cost to get one added? Tbh I didn't think it was possible!

Video looks good though!

i would have liked a sunroof but only so i could stick my head out while driving and generally acting like a big kid. I wouldn't go so far to say i am particularly anoid by the lack of one though and i wouldn't go to the hassle of adding one.

I would love to have a sunroof, would be nice for the extra light! I wonder how much it would cost to get one added? Tbh I didn't think it was possible!

Video looks good though!

Hollandia 300, Classic version costs 302.26 euros/268.1 GBP

Not for me I’ll stick with air-con

as most drivers in ‘hot’ countries know; air con is better than a sun roof or convertible at keeping you cool while driving. B)

... having a sun roof fitted is nothing new and was a bit of a fad in the late 1970’s early 1980’s anything from a small glass tilt to a full canvas slide back, and most came with running water when it rain free of charge too :D

My old mk1 mondeo used 2 have a/c and tilt and slide sun roof, and I do miss not haven a sunroof, as at least u could have it on the tilt bit dueing the summer, to help keep the car a bit cool, as heat risies,

Ha ha, not for me anymore.

Still got one in my loft from a either a 406 Coupe or a 405 Mi16 I used to have, don't know why it's still there. Ah well, since the arival of air con, never felt the need for one and never used it in the last car that had both. Same with the windows, have never driven round with windows open for donkey's years, the only time the windows are used is getting in and out of car parks.

Ha ha, not for me anymore.

Still got one in my loft from a either a 406 Coupe or a 405 Mi16 I used to have, don't know why it's still there. Ah well, since the arival of air con, never felt the need for one and never used it in the last car that had both. Same with the windows, have never driven round with windows open for donkey's years, the only time the windows are used is getting in and out of car parks.

You have a point!

...and to be honest I am always wondering what's in the drivers minds when outside you have +30 and they have the windows open...just to be cool ;)

You have a point!

...and to be honest I am always wondering what's in the drivers minds when outside you have +30 and they have the windows open...just to be cool ;)

Lol to be cool?

If that's why you have your windows open then fair enough.. I like having the windows open because the feeling of fresh warm air hitting you in the face is amazing

Wouldn't mind a sunroof either

Lol to be cool?

If that's why you have your windows open then fair enough.. I like having the windows open because the feeling of fresh warm air hitting you in the face is amazing

Some drivers...not me ;)

I don't tend to have the windows open much, more chance of being hit in the face by spiders and other hideous critters (paranoid, me!?)

I'll stick with my air-con thanks :D

hit in the face by spiders and other hideous critters (paranoid, me!?)

I did not think about that...honestly :D

Lol to be cool?

The only thing I could find more ghastly that that whilst driving would be to be stuck in a car with a smoker. Last thing I want on my face is warm air, nevermind the billowy racket having a window open causes.

havin the windows down and not puttin the ac on is more to do with fuel costs, like me a tight git, and try not use it that much , but then thats the joys of ownening a v6, lol

putting window down effects mpg too, probably not as much as ac mind but at least you don't have to listen to loads of noise and smell stinky exhausts. Also i find the noise of diesel irritating even with the windows up nevermind down.