Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Scotland

Jack7

Just new to this forum, currently driving a 2007 1.25 zetec fiesta and looking to buy a mk7 zetec S diesel so thought i'd join to get tips about the car and what to look out for :]

Just new to this forum, currently driving a 2007 1.25 zetec fiesta and looking to buy a mk7 zetec S diesel so thought i'd join to get tips about the car and what to look out for :]

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to FOC

Welcome to the site :) theres quite a few of us in scotland here now. Where abouts are you from? You will love the mk7 when you get it.

Welcome to the site :) theres quite a few of us in scotland here now. Where abouts are you from? You will love the mk7 when you get it.

I live just outside Kilmarnock, im sure i will, still saving up atm.

I can't decide what colour to get it in haha.

Ive went for white myself, but moondust silver is gorgeous

Ive went for white myself, but moondust silver is gorgeous

I like the red & the grey as well as the white. How long you had yours?

i ordered it a month ago, but being a factory build its taking ages. got a delivery date for 6th august. Cannot wait, Altho the white will be a pain to keep clean im thinking

i ordered it a month ago, but being a factory build its taking ages. got a delivery date for 6th august. Cannot wait, Altho the white will be a pain to keep clean im thinking

Yeah thats what put me off the white, but it does look absolutely crackin' when its clean.

You getting a petrol or diesel?

petrol zetec s :) cannot wait for it to arrive. im heading to ford fair the 7th aug and cars coming 6th, cutting it well fine. When you thinking of getting yours? Will it be new or second hand? i can thoroughly recoment machargs in partick (glasgow) got a stunning deal on mine

petrol zetec s :) cannot wait for it to arrive. im heading to ford fair the 7th aug and cars coming 6th, cutting it well fine. When you thinking of getting yours? Will it be new or second hand? i can thoroughly recoment machargs in partick (glasgow) got a stunning deal on mine

Mines will be second hand, need to get a diesel. What kinda deal did you get like? It'll be great getting it brand new.

List Price for Zetec S is £14,400. I got Street Pack, City Pack, Auto lights and Wipers, Leather Interior, Keyless Start and Bluetooth+ USB. But because my cars being built after 04/07/11 i get the DAB radio, Interior updates and different headliner free :) so getting the facelift early.

I paid £14,150 for mine with a £100 deposit and Trade in of my 55 plate fiesta st @ £3000

List Price for Zetec S is £14,400. I got Street Pack, City Pack, Auto lights and Wipers, Leather Interior, Keyless Start and Bluetooth+ USB. But because my cars being built after 04/07/11 i get the DAB radio, Interior updates and different headliner free :) so getting the facelift early.

I paid £14,150 for mine with a £100 deposit and Trade in of my 55 plate fiesta st @ £3000

Nice!

Unfortunately I dont have as much money as that to spend. I was hoping to get a 09 plate for about 9grand, dont know if im being too optimistic?

So with the 'facelift' fiesta whats changing? I'm hoping not too much haha.

Very little mate this year, The big change will b next year for the new st coming out. Was going to wait for 1 but just couldnt resist this car, patience is not my strong point lol. yeh will get an 09 for £9k, just look about for your perfect car, dont rush in like i did. When you thinking of getting one?

Very little mate this year, The big change will b next year for the new st coming out. Was going to wait for 1 but just couldnt resist this car, patience is not my strong point lol. yeh will get an 09 for £9k, just look about for your perfect car, dont rush in like i did. When you thinking of getting one?

I'd have thought they'd have left it the same till the ST came out, but ah well. Eh it depends, hopefully by the end of August.. i'm working full-time atm to save up the money.. it depends what I get for my own car really. Im impatient too and I think having to save up has been good, made me sure I want it haha. :]

what you working as mate? yeh defo saving up makes you appreciate things more. i worked my !Removed! off to afford this car and will love every second of it, first new car for me :D

Working in Sainsburys atm, doing full-time whilst I can since im back at uni in september which will mean back to like 16 hours a week haha.

Ah it is? Nice! Well mine wont be brand new but it'll be the closest ive had to brand new :)

Well hope your shifts go well and can get the car earlier than expected. Going to keep it standard for just now? or have plans for it?

yeah I hope so too! Really wish I could afford it right now but another month or 2 and that'll be me! Eh not atm, though i might do once i have the car haha :] wbu?

was hoping to do alot before ford fair but as i get it the day i have to travel down im gonna be stuck.

List so far is:

17" Team Dynamic imola wheels in black

Mountune 140 kit (when im in falklands in december)

AP Coilover kit

Carbon Fibre Vynil on most of interior plastics

Front Splitter

HID conversion

Colour coded washer jets and aerial

Rally mudflaps

If funds permit then rear disk conversion.

Saying this i wont be about alot so have time to save up for parts. away for 2 months in december to falklands then march to kenya for 2 months. so cant spend any cash. hopefully leave car off the road over whole of winter months aswell.

The modifying bug is dengerous, ive spent well over £4000 on my bike on parts lol, hate thinking about it

was hoping to do alot before ford fair but as i get it the day i have to travel down im gonna be stuck.

List so far is:

17" Team Dynamic imola wheels in black

Mountune 140 kit (when im in falklands in december)

AP Coilover kit

Carbon Fibre Vynil on most of interior plastics

Front Splitter

HID conversion

Colour coded washer jets and aerial

Rally mudflaps

If funds permit then rear disk conversion.

Saying this i wont be about alot so have time to save up for parts. away for 2 months in december to falklands then march to kenya for 2 months. so cant spend any cash. hopefully leave car off the road over whole of winter months aswell.

The modifying bug is dengerous, ive spent well over £4000 on my bike on parts lol, hate thinking about it

God youve got a lot of things planned for it then haha!

How much is that all gonna set ye back? :/

My mates in the navy and shes the same, away for months at a time so she hasnt bothered buying a car, i wouldnt be able to go without a car haha.

for it all probably about £3000, wont be doing it all at once so will spread the costs out. plus with not using the vehicle for nearly 5 months will save me on fuel costs. get a wee bonus for falklands aswell.

Yeh it sucks not driving for a long time but you'r kept pretty busy, no time to really miss the car. Have military vehicles on operations to use aswell.

I dont really go out at weekends drinking or anything so the car/bikes are my priorities.

Your always best to mod in small chunks, doesnt mean you miss the money as much, or cut a weekend ot and the money you would have spent can go towards a part

for it all probably about £3000, wont be doing it all at once so will spread the costs out. plus with not using the vehicle for nearly 5 months will save me on fuel costs. get a wee bonus for falklands aswell.

Yeh it sucks not driving for a long time but you'r kept pretty busy, no time to really miss the car. Have military vehicles on operations to use aswell.

I dont really go out at weekends drinking or anything so the car/bikes are my priorities.

Your always best to mod in small chunks, doesnt mean you miss the money as much, or cut a weekend ot and the money you would have spent can go towards a part

Im the same mate, been living quietly recently trying to save up enough money haha! Look forward to seeing pictures of your new motor when it arrives :]

Hopefully mine wont be much longer after yours haha!

if you have it before the 7th august you going to ford fair? am going down with mrs on 6th about lunch time, cars going on fiestaownersclub stand. will be a good day out, tickets are £16 and camping is £10 for the sat nyt. trying to organise a car convoy on way down.

as you can tell by the times im posting on here im very busy in camp today. Got 700 magazines to clean this week....................... want to kill myself

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club