Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.6 Tdci Effective 4Th July

adzmcp

After the above date the 1.6tdci will only be on Econetic model. Ie edge Eco. Zetec Eco and titanium Eco. Bad thing about this is you get crap 14" alloys no matter what model you go for.

Why would they do that? Such a bad idea!

Sorry yeah there will still be a zetec s and the alloys will be unchanged for that car but all rest will have 14"

ford have made a bad move. that decision is sierra hotel india tango echo !!

Jamie

ford have made a bad move. that decision is sierra hotel india tango echo !!

Jamie

Hahahah !!!

Hi, is this confirmed as I am looking to buy a 1.6 TDCI Titanium model in August, and this could really throw a spanner in the works! Is there a link to the info. Thanks in advance

Hi, is this confirmed as I am looking to buy a 1.6 TDCI Titanium model in August, and this could really throw a spanner in the works! Is there a link to the info. Thanks in advance

I have the official Ford 'Red Top' info release if you want me to scan it? Is that what you need?

I have the official Ford 'Red Top' info release if you want me to scan it? Is that what you need?

Not sure. But post it up anyway, as I think it will make interesting reading. Thanks. I will be gutted if they change it though. Do you think they are doing it so you have to spend more money upgrading to a higher spec?

J

I think you can blame all these tree huggers and the rest of the global warming legislation 'sierra hotel india tango echo' that car manufacturers, amongst others, are having thrust on them.

Not sure. But post it up anyway, as I think it will make interesting reading. Thanks. I will be gutted if they change it though. Do you think they are doing it so you have to spend more money upgrading to a higher spec?

J

I have uploaded under a new thread as I could not attache to this reply!!

I have just ordered a Fiesta 1.4 Titanium in White.

It is being built on 19 July so I get the new spec, but it does state on the attached that it will be 11 Spoke Alloy Wheels.

I can't find images of these anywhere though and I quite like the ciurrent 15 spoke ones!!

Can I upload a PDF so others can read it?

If so, how do I upload a PDF so others can read it?

14" alloys on a Titanium? How very dare they.

cant find the red top?

Rubbish! So if you want a 1.6 Diesel you have to get an econetic :( Poor show. Mind you I do like the look of the 15" Street pack alloys, I have always liked them so it will be interesting to see how much they cost. Also I really don't like the look of the fashionista colour :/ maybe it looks better irl

Rubbish! So if you want a 1.6 Diesel you have to get an econetic :(

or a Zetec S ;)

Thanks for the link. Not sure I want one now :(

I'll wait to see what the "configure your car" options on the Ford website will let me do on the 4th. :unsure:

New price List - 01/07/11 now on Ford UK Site.

S.

Does not look like they have updated the "configure your car" bit yet. Because I could get the car that I want :angry:

So those who are of a mightier knowledge than I. Is there a big difference between the ECO Fiesta and the normal one?

As I was going for the 1.6 TDCI Titanium. Now if I still want the TDCI I have to go ECO :blink: As usual Thanks in advance

Does not look like they have updated the "configure your car" bit yet. Because I could get the car that I want :angry:

So those who are of a mightier knowledge than I. Is there a big difference between the ECO Fiesta and the normal one?

As I was going for the 1.6 TDCI Titanium. Now if I still want the TDCI I have to go ECO :blink: As usual Thanks in advance

hi,

I'm not sure mpg-wise, but you could get the econetic titanium if you wanted all the goodies AND the best posible mpg/tdci engine...

I doubt there's a huge difference, it's the same engine and same car after all. There's not very many eco-mods on the econetic to make a very big difference.

Low rolling resistance tyres, lower suspension and now they're adding rear wheel deflectors. The only notable difference is how they've mapped the engine (I believe econetics have a different map to normal 1.6 TDCIs) "It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it"

As far as trim goes, it'll all be the same, plus any new bits.

So if you want DAB as standard, wait for a while

If you want 15"/16"/17" alloys, act now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club