Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Code 0206 !!!!!!!!!help

daddy5times

hi all :) ive a mondeo 1.8 duratec 01 plate alls ok ish but i have the code 0206 could this b the reason y it sometimes feels like its missing when in low revs almost like im in wrong gear also poor fuel consumption 4 £20 fuel (petrol) only got 62 miles ???? does that seem right i dont drive fast or brake hard car has 111000 miles full servise history ANY HELP?ADVISE REALY APPRECIATED thx again

was this got from the dash codes?

if so it may not be a fault code,if it came from position 6, see below.

1-4 are tests modes ( 1 tells you your in test mode, 2 tests the gauges go all the way round as they should, 3 activates the LCD displays fully so you can see if there is a problem with them, 4 lights all the bulbs on the dash so you can see if there is any out )

5-8 are just revision numbers for the software etc that the cluster is programmed with

9 gives you any error codes that relate to the dashboard equipment

10 & 11 are your speed in kph & mph

there is also settings for the revs in RPM, the voltage of the battery/alternator, temperature of the engine coolant & a fair few more other bits too

if its p0206 its an injector circuit malfunction

yes mate it was got from dash thx do u know y it would judder like its in wrong gear when in low revs like missing ticks over perfect ????????????????cheers

if all you filters are ok,its common for the coil packs,plugs or leads to play up but without inspection its difficult to say.