Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got My Eibach Springs!

blade

Good price to pay for better handling...

Shipping also to other EU countries? :D

Is this what we are talking about?

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_2008_eibach_pro_spring_kit_2298.htm

thats the part.... although it doesn't state whether its for petrol or diesel.... which is massively important.

Where are you and I'll ask what price it'd be delivered?

Dannyboy

thats the part.... although it doesn't state whether its for petrol or diesel.... which is massively important.

Where are you and I'll ask what price it'd be delivered?

Dannyboy

That would be nice if you could find out. Please check for both Finland and Romania.

Cheers mate!

Tato

The Zetec S sit's 15mm lower than the rest of the range as standard.

However as you're replacing the parts that lower the car anyway, this is negated. Not everyone knows this.

The only other concern is that the lip/skirts/diffuser are lower to the floor than standard body panels, but if you're worrying about this, then you're probably dropping it too far!

The Zetec S sit's 15mm lower than the rest of the range as standard.

However as you're replacing the parts that lower the car anyway, this is negated. Not everyone knows this.

The only other concern is that the lip/skirts/diffuser are lower to the floor than standard body panels, but if you're worrying about this, then you're probably dropping it too far!

Mark do you have yours lowered?

D4nz0, where did you buy them from?

Ben

Demontweeks, but that's not their standard price, I've kinda gotten to know one of the guys coz I was arranging a group buy on another forum, he said he'll give same price to anyone I send to him. I'm gonna post prices just now......

eibachs springs for fiesta late 2008 and onwards. Petrol or diesel, same price.

Price of springs £131.47

Postage prices

UK - Free

Romania - £38.53

Lithuania - £36.60

Even better news is, two sets of springs can be packaged together and exactly the same postage costs apply even in Lithuania and Romania.

Bare in mind, these are UK sterling prices, so check your own currency Exchange rates.

eibachs springs for fiesta late 2008 and onwards. Petrol or diesel, same price.

Price of springs £131.47

Postage prices

UK - Free

Romania - £38.53

Lithuania - £36.60

Even better news is, two sets of springs can be packaged together and exactly the same postage costs apply even in Lithuania and Romania.

Bare in mind, these are UK sterling prices, so check your own currency Exchange rates.

Thanks mate. I mentioned Finland and Romania, so Lithuania is out of the question :D Could you find out how much to Finland?

What do you mean by 2 sets? You mean if I would order 2 sets, the spring could be delivered with the same price right?

Haha, don't ask me how I managed to type Lithuania!! I meant Finland lol.

And yeah, if u wanted 2 sets of springs (for u and a mate), the price would be.....

2 x £131.47

Plus

1 x postage cost

I know you won't find cheaper in the UK.... but I'm not sure how the price posted to Finland or Romania competes with prices over there.

Haha, don't ask me how I managed to type Lithuania!! I meant Finland lol.

And yeah, if u wanted 2 sets of springs (for u and a mate), the price would be.....

2 x £131.47

Plus

1 x postage cost

I know you won't find cheaper in the UK.... but I'm not sure how the price posted to Finland or Romania competes with prices over there.

That's why it's useful to know the details from you, because now I can compare better. I will ask around and see how much they cost here...

Cheers once again mate! Keep in touch...

european parts price for eibachs GBP115.37 euro139.00

those prices are before vat.... add an extra 20% to them, then add another 20 euro for posting....

gets you to 186.12 euro - I sent em to my basket and this was the final price. £164.12 UK

I may be able to get the springs for £120 inc VAT or less..

I will update once I know more about pricing and availability

That price is excluding VAT, so again that would be £137.40 plus 20%..

makes it £164.88

AAAhhh...forgot about the VAT...

Can you send the £120 inc VAT or less to other EU countries?

AAAhhh...forgot about the VAT...

Can you send the £120 inc VAT or less to other EU countries?

Can't see why retailers dont just include it when they display prices...

I'm still waiting to confirm prices, however I think it will be more like £130-£132 inc VAT..just waiting to hear back from my old work..

I'm still waiting to confirm prices, however I think it will be more like £130-£132 inc VAT..just waiting to hear back from my old work..

Great, keep us posted.

is that posted?

like I say, I've already got 131.47 confirmed.... posted.

• 2 weeks later...

D4nz0 how long is the postage on those?!

This price still available?

Think they took me 3 days to get? maybe quicker, can't remember, yeah this price still stands. If you're genuinely interested, then pm me and I'll pass on the number and name of the guy.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club