Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking Sensors

tukshop

hey people i have a mk3 ghia x which hasnt got parking sensors in the rear bumper. i know cheap home kits can be bought but i was looking for a factory look. any ideas how and where i could get this done?

Would it be easier to buy the sensors + wiring and a rear bumper with the holes already in it spray it up and have the sensors fitted?

thanks craig

i can sort you everything you need, the sensors, the wiring, a bumper with holes already drilled and painted whatever colour you need, drop me a pm

buying a new bumper just for a few holes is an expensive option, you could get a company to come to you - http://www.fittedparkingsensors.co.uk/catalog/?gclid=CIK2u_e-9KkCFZRX4QodDliCWA or buy the sensor kit pre painted and then get a local garage to do the fitting side of the job, a lot of kits come with the correct size drill for the sensor holes.

You could use one of these systems which i fitted to my mk3 zetec-s http://www.parkingdynamics.co.uk/ fitted it easily myself and no drilling, car will look as factory. have been using this for over a year and it works a treat still, no problems what so ever

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club