Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus C-max starting problem under 0 °C

Dopson

Hello all,

I'm newie here as well as let say fresh owner of the Ford Focus C-max 2.0 TDCi 11/2004. I bought it half year ago on May 2008. Everything was running fine, but when the first freezing came ... the engine couldn't get start ... it was looking like starting engine without diesel fuel ... I've changed oil, oil filter, fuel filter ... I even went to get my car check by diagnostics, which shown NOTHING .... please help me out, I'm lost ... and I'm afraid that when next freezing come I wil not be able to start the engine ... what's wrong???

sounds like you could have a problem with the glow plugs or the power supply to them.

sounds like you could have a problem with the glow plugs or the power supply to them.

It shouldn't be problem with the glows ... in that case I would start the engline after all ... but I couldn't

the power supply shut be ok either, I tried another battery ... which did not help :unsure: