Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Focus Titanium

xxtrickzxx

Here she is, couple of quick pics................Pleased with position of Brodit Proclip for mobile phone.

That's the first I've seen in that colour, I like it, looks great. How you finding it ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cuke

• tomo2001

• xxtrickzxx

• DeadStick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not drove it yet LOL, been too busy doing other things

Here she is, couple of quick pics................Pleased with position of Brodit Proclip for mobile phone.

Hi, nice looking, now just get out there and drive it and stop making excuses <_<

Chris

Hi, nice looking, now just get out there and drive it and stop making excuses <_<

Chris

Hi Chris

Was right about one of my previous posts - stereo very, very good (even if only 6 speakers) when compared to my Honda Civic system.

Anyone know if its possible to show phonebook as First Name / Last Name not other way round ??

Not drove it yet LOL, been too busy doing other things

WHAT! everything else can wait! lol

Hi, nope if it's a dealer, how much fuel do you think you get in your new one?

Chris

My dealer told me she had put £20 in the tank before I picked the car up. She wasn't sure I'd believe her because the fuel warning light was still on after she'd done it. At least I know when the light goes on in future there's still at least £20 in the tank.

Mmmm, very nice. Paul (2011fiesta) is absolutely right, EVERYTHING else can wait. Get out and drive it. (and let us know what you think) :)

Bit disappointed - Stop/Start doesn't work :(

The light is lit all the time indicating the system is switched OFF and when you push the switch to re-enable it it stays the same !!

Off to local dealer in morning

Hi, I agree the wheel choice are just down to personal taste. Strange though you foun the tyres for the 18" expensive, I've got the same size on my Mk4 Mondeo and the Falkens were only £90 each plus fitting. What tints are you having and why not the privacy glass?

Chris

hi mate falken 452's for my st are £60 and conti's sport contact 2 are £114 the same tyre for the 17 inch alloys they were £156,weird i know,probably because they are not so a popular size.

Nice price - if you can get 'em. Bet they don't ship them at that price LOL

http://www.allenparts.com/category/Ford/Ford_Focus_Range/Ford_Focus_MK_3__2011_onwards_/Alloy_Wheels_Trims_Centre_Caps,b.html

Bet they've got the wheel price and the steering rack limiter price mixed up.

Hi, yeah I saw that, it certainly looks like they are the wrong way around....

Chris

Hi tomo2001

Nice looking colour, Did you ask for the Titanium badge to be removed, or was it just not there?

Hi, I don't think the dealers fit them anymore, I've asked for mine not to be anyway as it look silly next to the different font of the 'Focus' badge...

Chris

:) well ive got her,and i must say i am very happy with it,i am getting 32 mpg urban allready and the engine has some good low down power speaking of power that sony headunit is mad!,just need to give it a proper clean and wax when i get the time,ive had her 3 days now but ive been working nights which in one way has been a benefit ie looking at all those buttons,screens,led's etc all lit up very cool i must say.i will get some better pics up later, though i am still wanting the 18' wheels if anybody knows where i could sell these to and get a good price on the 5 spoke 18's?

post-5831-0-42903300-1311982241_thumb.jp

Wow that is a crisp White. I want a focus :-( lol

Great looking car you have there !

Wow that is a crisp White. I want a focus :-( lol

Great looking car you have there !

:) thanks i give it abit of a detail today found the paint finish shocking though,it feels like fine sandpaper in places so i set to it with megs swirl x but i dont think its abrasive enough as its still rough to the touch,not sure what to use as i tried autoglym super resin polish and paint renovater!,didnt want to go to t cut level on a new car,has anyone else noticed this on a frozen white?

My Dark Mica is very 'gritty' to the touch. Have you tried claying it ? 5 spoke alloys are an absolute doddle to clean, you can get your hand inside the spokes !!

Car in to dealers tomorrow for first warranty job - diagnostics flagged up fault with clutch pedal position as to reason Stop/Start doesn't work. Apparently there are 2 limit switches on the clutch pedal.

Other than that, car great. Sat Nav very good, Phone so simple to use and call quality fantastic. Ipod interface great. Ride and handling very good, road noise little bit intrusive but probably due to 18's.

700 miles in and car averaging 50.5mpg. :)

My Dark Mica is very 'gritty' to the touch. Have you tried claying it ? 5 spoke alloys are an absolute doddle to clean, you can get your hand inside the spokes !!

:D yes ive done the clay today for the first time and wow its smooth as glass now!,if i would of known how easy and good it is the time i would have saved with all the cars ive had,i have always been a bit of freak when it comes to shiny cars ie dodo juice shampoo,super resin,wax,red mist etc but never needed to clay,will now though,only thing ive found something else wrong as you do when cleaning,ive found two great dirty paint drips right on the bottom edge of the drivers door,which know ive found them stands out because of the black plastic sill covers.off to the dealers tomorrow,just need some cash now for the five spokes :P

:D yes ive done the clay today for the first time and wow its smooth as glass now!,if i would of known how easy and good it is the time i would have saved with all the cars ive had,i have always been a bit of freak when it comes to shiny cars ie dodo juice shampoo,super resin,wax,red mist etc but never needed to clay,will now though,only thing ive found something else wrong as you do when cleaning,ive found two great dirty paint drips right on the bottom edge of the drivers door,which know ive found them stands out because of the black plastic sill covers.off to the dealers tomorrow,just need some cash now for the five spokes :P

18's really do set the car off, just makes you paranoid about kerbing them LOL. Tried the autoparking for the first time yesterday - fantastic !!!!

18's really do set the car off, just makes you paranoid about kerbing them LOL. Tried the autoparking for the first time yesterday - fantastic !!!!

think i might have to have the door re sprayed all ready :angry: those drips wont polish out without taking to much laquer off,think i am going for the 18's,got a quote of £540 for the alloys and the steering rack limiter,just need to get £400 for my other alloys for tyres though.i might fit r18 225/40 rather than the 235/40 as there £40 cheaper a tyre for pilot sport 3 anyway,theres only 5.3mm in diameter,could someone with 18's give me your full tyre spec ie 235/40/w95/xL/fp etc is this correct?

think i might have to have the door re sprayed all ready :angry: those drips wont polish out without taking to much laquer off,think i am going for the 18's,got a quote of £540 for the alloys and the steering rack limiter,just need to get £400 for my other alloys for tyres though.i might fit r18 225/40 rather than the 235/40 as there £40 cheaper a tyre for pilot sport 3 anyway,theres only 5.3mm in diameter,could someone with 18's give me your full tyre spec ie 235/40/w95/xL/fp etc is this correct?

Full spec

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 - 235 40 18 W95 EXTRA LOAD

Full spec

:D thanks for that

Full spec

Forgot to add, only downside with the 18's is the turning circle is pants !! Thats the steering rack limiter for you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club