Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eastenders 7/7/2011

mark t

On Eastenders hour episode 7/7/2011 Max Branning got out of a silver 3 door fiesta and as he walked away, he locked it with a high pitched double beep, well, my titanium never did that, nor does my ZetecS now!

unfortunately I did and thought 'BBC sound effects department adding more unnecessary cost to programme production' :angry:

On Eastenders hour episode 7/7/2011 Max Branning got out of a silver 3 door fiesta and as he walked away, he locked it with a high pitched double beep, well, my titanium never did that, nor does my ZetecS now!

LOL ... yeah, I noticed that as well coz I said "Hoi, how come his car does that ? I've always wanted a car that beeps at me" !!! Sad, but true.

LOL ... yeah, I noticed that as well coz I said "Hoi, how come his car does that ? I've always wanted a car that beeps at me" !!! Sad, but true.

Being a woman I'd have thought that happens a lot. ;)

I am most grateful that my Fiesta doesn't do it. Don't want the neighbours knowing what time I get home !

LOL Noticed this. Was chatting to one of my mates the other day and I seem to look in to every fiesta that I drive passed and I notice anything different about them. Owning one makes you soo aware of other ones lol.. it's a bit sad really lol

My Fez bleeps!

Its part of the aftermarket canbus assisted alarm that I had fitted. :P :P :P

Yep, like kabz77, mine also bleeps twice and flashes the indicators.. Also had an aftermarket alarm fitted, can't remember if it did it before.

Being a woman I'd have thought that happens a lot. ;)

You smooth talking devil you !!!! Sigh .... yes, I must confess, in my younger days I might have attracted the odd beep or two of a car horn, but now the only beeps I get are from old men in their mobility scooters wanting me to move over the pavement a bit !!!!!! LOL ... poor me !!!!! ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club