Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Powershift Box

bmwtouring

Has anyone had delivered or has had any dates for delivery for new Focus's with powershift.

Cheers

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Cut from a post by adzmcp

Official form Ford

All models ordered form Factory exept 2.0TDCi or 2.0TDCi Powershift 8-12 weeks Contract to gate release. Gate Release to Dealer 6 Weeks - Total 18 weeks tops from fresh factory order

2.0TDCi Manuel & Powershift 18-22 Weeks Contract to gate release. Gate Release to Dealer 6 Weeks - Total 28 Weeks tops from fresh factory order

With summer shut down happening too over the next few weeks this is why so long

• 3 weeks later...

hi

i was in dealership today, salesman confirmed delay.

my 2.0 diesel titanium powershift, Convenience & appearance pack has a build date of october so looking at a november delivery (perhaps)ordered last week in june.

he said it's not a problem with the powershift box but a valve on the engine (should have asked which valve)which is made in japan.

supplies now coming through.

focus3man

The delay is because they are changing the powershift box. It's a double clutch and it was a double dry clutch but ford changing it to a double wet clutch.(sure its that's way around)

a colleague of mine ordered a 2.0 tdci on 20/6 and still has no build date, when did you order your car?

i ordered mine 2 weeks ago so i have little hope of delivery b4 dec