Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ecat

johnH

I have a problem , the install failed near the end , so I cancelled it ,but now I cant delete the ford ecat folder in my c:drive?

as I need to install it again it wont let me as it thinks there is another install process running and when I try to delete the old folder it says another program is using a file!

looked everywhere but cant think of what is causing it not to be able to delete.

cheers

restart your computer in safe mode. and when deleting hold shift

did this work?

Just got a copy of this, not really to sure why.....but ah well :) May come in useful eventually

just installed this, works a treat, good find and thanks!!!

the links are not working !

Jamie

Thank you! been looking for this on torrent lol

Ive been using previous versions but out of date now :(

now all I need is a newer version of ETIS

dont seem to be able to find anything newer than 2010 at the moment which is what I currently have.

hey rb, ive just got hold of the 2010 etis...but....im in the process of updating it via ford servers (cheeky russian software) once ive got it working, and fully understand the process...i will write a guide up and post up links for your use.

edit: by updating the 2010 it brings it to the current 2012 version...all 850 updates!!!

hey rb, ive just got hold of the 2010 etis...but....im in the process of updating it via ford servers (cheeky russian software) once ive got it working, and fully understand the process...i will write a guide up and post up links for your use.

edit: by updating the 2010 it brings it to the current 2012 version...all 850 updates!!!

I have the 2011 version on CD in rusian and i changed the language to english

ive set up my own user account on fords data base where i can print invoices for parts etc. but i cant update the software so looking foward to this.

hi, it downloads the updates I think to bring it to 2012 version, but I kept getting the message coming up please insert 2011 disk at the time.

yeah i got those warnings, but now i have a hotfix which removes this and lets you carry on as normal...just takes along time to download and install the updates...

will keep you posted.

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried to install this it gets right to the end and then fails on the below error do you know how to fix this? I have check the file and its there in the temp folder and i deleted it and then reinstalled and it still failed again :(

Please helppost-32354-0-12665700-1339000623_thumb.p

Thank you

scrap that last message i un-installed it with Ecats un installer and re installed it and all worked ok :)

glad to hear you sorted it mate.

just to let you know im still working on the etis installation. with work i get hardly any chance to get on my computer and attempt to try.

ive got a week off after next week, away for 4 of those, so the other 3 will be attempting this. once i get an update will update this thread

glad to hear you sorted it mate.

just to let you know im still working on the etis installation. with work i get hardly any chance to get on my computer and attempt to try.

ive got a week off after next week, away for 4 of those, so the other 3 will be attempting this. once i get an update will update this thread

Sounds good will keep checking back for updates :)

Hi dudes

I wish i could even download it. none of the links work :-(

Can someone put it on a dvd for me :-)

Jamie

thanx mate :-)

Downloading now

Jamie

Grrr i cant handle this its too difficult

Jamie

• 2 months later...

I have forgotton my password for this :( any ideas how to reset?

uninstall then reinstall...thats what i done in the past

Alright mate when did you upload it to demonoid? Cause demonoid doesn't exist any more lol :( :unsure: :o

Other link works sound though ;)

uninstall then reinstall...thats what i done in the past

hi I installed Ford eTIS but after I installed, and did what the instructions say, I double click the icon but then a message comes up saying wrong dvd inserted, please insert the ETIS02010 disc or something like that even when that is the disc inserted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club