Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Price Or Not

spireman

im looking at buying a new fiesta 1.6tdci zetec s the best price i have at the moment is 13000, just wondered if this was a good price or not it would be metallic paint as well

im looking at buying a new fiesta 1.6tdci zetec s the best price i have at the moment is 13000, just wondered if this was a good price or not it would be metallic paint as well

My honest advice would be to check out autotrader and see how much they're going for on there. Remember and not compare private sales to garage sales and the prices between the two can vary....

Just curious why not the petrol?. When I bought my zs it was only 1 month old and i payed 11500 for mine with the street pack/city pack for my first car

My opinion.... I wouldn't touch petrol again. Far too many gains with diesel and hardly any losses.

Gains....

MPG

Torque

Massive easy benefits to remapping

Road Tax price

Losses....

Sound

Space around engine in bay

Although this is just opinion so don't flame :P

whats the spec of the car?

just for comparison. i payed £13,500 for my brand new ford fiesta zetec s, frozen white, leather pack, city pack, sport pack, auto lights, auto wipers, keyless start, bluetooth. also getting DAB radio and the facelift updates fitted aswell.

shop about and see the deals you can get, just chance your arm and try get extra added to seal the deal.

where is it you are getting it from btw? i ordered mine from machargs

My opinion.... I wouldn't touch petrol again. Far too many gains with diesel and hardly any losses.

Gains....

MPG

Torque

Massive easy benefits to remapping

Road Tax price

Losses....

Sound

Space around engine in bay

Although this is just opinion so don't flame :P

I am the opposite lol for some reason I love petrol for all diesel is more mpg ect but less bhp in the zs cant get the mountune upgrade. don't think pumaseed offer much in the way for diesel I could be wrong thought.

not a bad price, although I think you could get it cheaper/more options for that price. I have just ordered a 1.6 titanium (petrol) with prety much every option and the list price was £17,400 and i got it for £14,600.

I got my 1.6 TDCi Zetec-S (not metallic paint, BT & USB standard) for £13,100.

I got my 1.6 TDCi Titanium with Dress up kit, Keyless, Interior pack 2 and spare wheel in Metallic Vision Blue, should have been £16,995, got it for £14,100.

Seems okay to me. If you are happy with the deal, and you cant twist anymore from the seller, go for it.

I do like the torque of a deisel, makes for a more relaxing drive.

Ive got the 1.6 Zetec diesel 3dr in moondust silver with the citypack and bluetooth down to 12459 and am still trying to get some more off, still not sure if this is a fair price dont want them ripping me off

Ive got the 1.6 Zetec diesel 3dr in moondust silver with the citypack and bluetooth down to 12459 and am still trying to get some more off, still not sure if this is a fair price dont want them ripping me off

If that price is for a Zetec-S that's very good, lower than drivethedeal.com (£12,669.69)

If that price is for a Zetec I'd want another £500 off (drivethedeal.com £12,008.19)

If you read the offer on drive the deal it states the 500 deposit allowance is taken off the price so if it was cash they selling it for £12508.19

BTW has anyone on here Google street viewed the office for drivethe deal. It's shocking I would not order a car after seeing it

BTW has anyone on here Google street viewed the office for drivethe deal. It's shocking I would not order a car after seeing it

Their offices shouldn't matter - you never visit them. All they do is pass your details to a Ford dealer that is willing to selling that car at that price (but cannot advertise if or all their customers would want to pay that price)

No money is paid to drivethedeal - the dealer phones you and sets up deposit/finance etc.

Just to add - I do not work for drivethedeal or have any connection - just seen a lot of positive reviews and it really helps as a bartering tool when I bought my car (got dealer to beat it)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club