Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone 4

Retro fez

Hi all

Am looking at getting the iPhone 4 but have heard that it doesnt like to pair up with fords bluetooth set up

Is there a way round this or should i stick with nokia n8 as an upgrade instead

My old nokia c3 works like a dream in the car at mo

Thanks

Nokia N8 works brilliantly with MK7 stereo over bluetooth (shows artist, track album etc on display when playing music, fine for calls too) but is a rubbish phone to use. I do miss the camera though.

Others on here have iPhone4 and some have commented that iOS5 will resolve some issues (and provide support for track information on display)

Seems to be a fair few that are compatable.... I suppose it would work ok with the 3.5 jack plug but that just makes the bluetooth redundant.. Why do apple just stick to there own phones?? Where as other companies are left open to abuse lol

I do like the n8 and it would work great but i really wanted the iPhone ggggrrrr

Thanks guys for your feedback

I only joined this week

Seems to be a fair few that are compatable.... I suppose it would work ok with the 3.5 jack plug but that just makes the bluetooth redundant.. Why do apple just stick to there own phones?? Where as other companies are left open to abuse lol

I do like the n8 and it would work great but i really wanted the iphone ggggrrrr

Thanks guys for your feedback

I only joined this week

Hi

Go with the iPhone 4 (or wait for the new iPhone 5 but it may not be available until later in the year/early next year)

I have an iPhone 4 and it pairs up without problems and works brilliantly with my Fiesta Mk7 and that includes bluetooth connection which connects first time, everytime.

With regards to the minor issue about displaying artist and track information, as stated, issues like these should hopefully be resolved with the upcoming iOS 5.

BHeart

I have an iPhone 4 and it pairs up without problems and works brilliantly with my Fiesta Mk7 and that includes bluetooth connection which connects first time, everytime.

ditto

:)

Definitely go with the iPhone, rumors are that the new one will be announced end of August so you may want to wait..

However my iPhone 4 pairs perfectly with my mk7 bluetooth, and I'm also running iOS 5 which at first was a bit hit and miss with regards to connection but as we've gone through the betas its got more stable. Especially if you're streaming music over bluetooth from the iPhone it now shows up the track information.

Obviously you should go with what you want, but I would say iPhone is the way to go :)

Agree with all the iPhone comments, have the 4 myself and works perfectly.

Only annoying wee flaw is that when your connected to the car and playing the radio, you cannot hear your text message alerts unless you have your car on AUX mode.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club