Do Not Sell My Personal Information

30Th Anniversary Fiesta Zetec S

vtec2zetec

im picking up my 30th anniv today, i have just hpi'd the car and its come back as having had a colour change, everything else is clean, it comes up on the reg as it should do, its just worrying me with this colour change thing.

should i still have it??

im picking up my 30th anniv today, i have just hpi'd the car and its come back as having had a colour change, everything else is clean, it comes up on the reg as it should do, its just worrying me with this colour change thing.

should i still have it??

I wouldnt worry too much, people will buy the car and get it resprayed to their liking, thats not a problem. the HPI check may be incorrect, so compare it against the car you are looking to buy. Best thing to do is pop the bonnet, if you look on the underside of the bonnet, or on the sills of some of the other body panels, you could well see if their has been a respray, as you may see the original colour underneath.

If I had the money, there have been a few occassions I have thought of spraying the car. as long as the DVLA are aware, its on the V5 and the insurance companies are aware, there is certainly nothing wrong with it :)