Do Not Sell My Personal Information

User Manual

Henbroon

Hi All,

A newbie here.

Just got myself a nearly new Focus Titanium (old style) at the weekend and have been searching online since then for a copy of a user manual for a Travelpilot FX Sat Nav that I could buy or even a website that I could download one.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

I have had no joy from the seller (Arnold Clark) or Ford.

Hi All,

A newbie here.

Just got myself a nearly new Focus Titanium (old style) at the weekend and have been searching online since then for a copy of a user manual for a Travelpilot FX Sat Nav that I could buy or even a website that I could download one.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

I have had no joy from the seller (Arnold Clark) or Ford.

If you PM me with your email address, I will email a PDF version to you. You dont get one with a new car, just a basic quick guide which is as much use as a squirrel at an Ann Summers Party.

Thank you very much to btmaldon for sending me the manual. I hope I can repay the favour some time,

Thank you very much to btmaldon for sending me the manual. I hope I can repay the favour some time,

Always a pleasure to be able to help fellow Ford owners. Isnt this site great?

I have been reading through the posts and it is indeed a very good site.

You guys must save each other a lot of time and money and what comes across very well is that it is no hardship and you enjoy doing it.

If you PM me with your email address, I will email a PDF version to you. You dont get one with a new car, just a basic quick guide which is as much use as a squirrel at an Ann Summers Party.

Well, just because you don't have any use for a squirrel on an Ann Summers party doesn't mean there is none ;)

;) good job he didnt try to compare it to a rabbit at an Ann Summers party... that could have been a more redundant comment... not sure if they have squirrel named items for sale. They do however have plenty of rabbits...

;) good job he didnt try to compare it to a rabbit at an Ann Summers party... that could have been a more redundant comment... not sure if they have squirrel named items for sale. They do however have plenty of rabbits...

lmao.

what an excuse to have a look :lol:

I'll ask about the squirrels next time I'm in there.

Any Chance of a copy coming my way btmaldon or even making it available to all members as i think this may be a popular request.