Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6000Cd Radio

sceptre366

Hi I have a Ford 6000CD radio and the bluetooth phone connects to the radio but will not accept calls or send them. The voice button does not work as well. I have tried debonding and rebonding but the result is the same. Any help would be appreciated. I bought the car last December from the local Ford dealer.

Hi I have a Ford 6000CD radio and the bluetooth phone connects to the radio but will not accept calls or send them. The voice button does not work as well. I have tried debonding and rebonding but the result is the same. Any help would be appreciated. I bought the car last December from the local Ford dealer.

I did not know that the 6000CD unit had the bluetooth?

I did not know that the 6000CD unit had the bluetooth?

The manual says: The "Phone" button mutes/unmutes the sound. No mention of bluetooth.

Hi, i have a ford focus 1.8 zetec. The electric window passenger side is not working both from the drivers side master switch and from the passenger switch. I have checked the following:

1)Changed Passenger switch

2)Changed drivers side master switch

3)Checked all fuses

4)Crossed wired Regulator to battery generator and regulator worked both up and down eliminating possibility of motor defect

However to my dismay when connecting all back up the window will still not work! I have checked to see if there is power flowing through to the switch and regulator clip via voltage check screw driver and there is power gettin to the regulator!

HELP.... Does anyone else know what the problem could be?

HELP!

The manual says: The "Phone" button mutes/unmutes the sound. No mention of bluetooth.

Drazha

My Focus is the 2009 year and the phone part worked really well including voice control. Earlier this week it stopped working and I have booked it into dealer for waranty repair.

Thanks

Sceptre366

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club